![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
Laughs and Autographs Q/A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4sjcnbidGyw
Apologies for the low audio... I was farther in the back. I'm not going to put up the rest of the talk because of it. But you will get the QA session Last edited by Vegita-San; 03-28-2012 at 06:38 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Jedi Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
|
Thanks Vegeta-San! This is what I was looking for back when it happened a few months ago. It looks like Rob has gotten Still and always a voice of his generation! VAs are overlooked acting gems.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
Really, if it weren't for the development of the Internet, VA's would still be a passing thought today. They've been credited as so many different titles over the decades and depending on the studio, such as "Voice Characterizations" (Classic Looney Tunes/Pokemon), "Voice Talent" (TMNT), "Voice Talents of:" (Many Hasbro cartoons in the '80s), "With the (Voice) Talents of" (Disney), "Voices" (Hanna-Barbera), "Voices of", "Voices By" (Garfield & Friends), "Starring" (Rugrats), "Starring the voices of" (MOTU), "Featuring the Voices of" (Ruby-Spears), "Actors" (Rocy & Bullwinkle, "Cast", "Featuring", and there are probably many more.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! Last edited by pannoni1; 03-29-2012 at 08:36 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Thanks for sharing! Rob Paulson is awesome and very talented.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: seattle washington
Posts: 326
|
he will be at the seattle comic con this weekend march 30- april 1
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
I really wish Rob would do a show in Philadelphia at some point, or even Harrisburg.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
I wish he's come to somewhere near here... I guess Dallas or Memphis would probably be the best bets....maybe St. Louis. Then again, I'm so broke, I'd never be able to afford the trip and the ticket.
*le sigh*
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Jedi Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
|
Quote:
I don't know. I remember my freshmen year in high school talking to a girl who told me that Mark Luke Skywalker" Hamill was the voice of the Joker and I was blown away. After that I looked at the voice actor credits and started listening to the classic TMNT VAs trying to guess which actor it was behind the various characters of the episodes of the '87 series I had on VHS. I quickly became aware of Frank Welker, Casey Kasem,Mel Blanc and a few others and came to appreciate them. It was not really the internet which may help but an person who after getting older looking at the show beyond just pure enjoyment. Anyway,cheers to Rob Paulsen a voice of my childhood and heck young adulthood. He is not the voice of Raphael that I always will remember back.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon! |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|