![]() |
|
|
#2221 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
Heck if I know, but it's been out for a couple months I think.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2222 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
It came from Nickelodeon. Duh.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2223 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Previews will come in time. We just have to be patient. Remember, we're in April right now, and with the way the years fly by, we'll be seeing the new show before you know it. I'm sure a preview will be shown at SDCC.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2224 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Hope you remembered to put them clothes in the washer.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2225 | |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2226 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Why, thank you, ZOD.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2227 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Jason Biggs' poo story reminds me of Jon Stewart's way of telling jokes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2228 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
Nothing huge, but plenty of little things already today.
I lost the tweet, but Rob said he's gonna have Mae Whitman on his podcast soon. Rob tweeted this: "Back at Nickelodeon today for TMNT. Looking (and sounding) pretty cool, kids! @GregCipes IS Mikey! A gentle genius. And this, in response to someone asking him who he's voicing in TMNT: "Donnie. Only 2 more to go" Greg Cipes posted this pic of himself, Rob, and Jason Biggs.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2229 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Cool picture Nines.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2230 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
|
You can tell that they are having a great time.The podcast with Rob and Kevin Richardson was great.There there was so much profanity my ears bled.I never heard Rob swear like that.Kids,cover your ears.Post a link to the interview with Mae Whitman.I would love to hear that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2231 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
They all seem to be having a awesome time recording for the show!
I'd love to see one of their recording sessions! They seem to be full of laughter!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2232 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Thanks for the pic, Nines. Those guys look like they're having a blast, which is a good thing. It's making me more excited for the show now.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2233 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
Rob just posted another.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2234 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
1st 5 episodes revealed?
I've been away from the net for a while, but has the alleged Memorial Day "Premiere schedule" been discussed here yet?
WARNING: Poor, nonsensical grammar prevalent below! Quote:
I figured it was big news, but it's wikipedia, so ya never know.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2235 | |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2236 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
... I loled.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2237 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Yeah, I don't wanna say you got fooled again, Winters, but those plot synopsizes are so nonsensical that I question their validity.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2238 | |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Quote:
Sounds like an idea someone made up in response to the new movie.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2239 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
So you guys really don't think Nick would make an episode that has the turtles blowing up populated city buildings with bombs?
![]() I guess next time I stumble across some potential TMNT news, I'll just keep it to myself.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2240 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|