The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #2741
bretttheleofan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: greater cincinnati
Posts: 727
these guys came in from Amazon today! Outside of my Don having one lazy eye I love them!





bretttheleofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #2742
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretttheleofan View Post
these guys came in from Amazon today! Outside of my Don having one lazy eye I love them!


Donatello strikes again!

Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #2743
bretttheleofan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: greater cincinnati
Posts: 727
lol yeah poor Don looks like he had some brain damage instead of being the most intelligent
bretttheleofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #2744
encline_designs
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newton Gimmick View Post


Donatello strikes again!

that sums it up!!
encline_designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #2745
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
What's with Donatello being lazy-eyed?
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:56 AM   #2746
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Too much sitting behind a computer screen?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:54 AM   #2747
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretttheleofan View Post
these guys came in from Amazon today! Outside of my Don having one lazy eye I love them!





Thanks for the pics, but I have a question. I been thinking about getting these, but we have to wait for them in the UK, are they as bath toy/rubber ducky as they look in real life? also a lot of them seem to have weird painted pupils?

Any chance of some pictures of them loose Thanks???
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #2748
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
No, they don't feel 'rubber ducky'. I'll post some pics of my Donatello today for you.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #2749
encline_designs
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
Thanks for the pics, but I have a question. I been thinking about getting these, but we have to wait for them in the UK, are they as bath toy/rubber ducky as they look in real life? also a lot of them seem to have weird painted pupils?

Any chance of some pictures of them loose Thanks???
They are actually REALLY cool in person. If you own any marevel legends or DC Universe then you will get the idea..

and here is a loose pic

CIMG8373 by Encline Designs, on Flickr
encline_designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #2750
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
There you go. Now I don't have to take a picture. I wouldn't know how to pose him anyway. There's so many possibilities, it's overwhelming. I'm going to wait to see others' pictures before I try posing. I do like the figure, but the eyes are throwing me off. Whether or not I pose it a lot, it looks REALLY nice on display.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #2751
bretttheleofan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: greater cincinnati
Posts: 727
I collect MOC so mine won't be opened but I agree with what others say about them
bretttheleofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #2752
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by encline_designs View Post

CIMG8373 by Encline Designs, on Flickr
I'm going to have to paint the eyes white I think. Looks really good that way.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #2753
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Looks like an improvement too.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #2754
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
I like them better with the eyes personally but I'm not going to stand for any wonky eyes so it's either find one that doesn't have them or I'm going to have some fun painting ahead of me.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #2755
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Has a Shredder figure been confirmed to compliment these ?
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #2756
Green Machine
Hench Mutant
 
Green Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Has a Shredder figure been confirmed to compliment these ?
I don't think any other characters have been confirmed yet. I've got my fingers crossed though.
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #2757
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Playmates had this to say on their facebook: "At this point our Classic Collection line will include the 4 Turtles only. We will consider adding other characters if we see a high level of demand."

So folks let's get these things selling!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #2758
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
Yes we do. I thought they said if this did well they would consider branching out and pulling from different versions of the TMNT.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #2759
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
I may have to do my part, and get the other three Turtles. I'd love to get, and this is obvious: Shredder, Splinter, Bebop, Rocksteady, April O'Neil, and a Foot Soldier. Well, basically, the original 10 I guess.

If they only did four at a time, then Splinter, Shredder, and Bebop & Rocksteady.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #2760
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
I'd love to at least Splinter, Shredder, and April.

If they were to continue this line I'd really like to see a mix of Toon, movie, comic.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playmates toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.