The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Turtle killing experiment

While this is relevant for several reasons, stick with it until the very end to see why it REALLY makes sense that I posted it here!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fp7...layer_embedded

Last edited by Coro; 07-19-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior
 
TMNT_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
I keep getting a broken link.
__________________
TMNT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Guy View Post
I keep getting a broken link.
Sorry about that. Http was in there twice cause I used that link tool in the post. Fixed now.

Check it out though, its pretty funny.
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
lmao! nerd...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
HA!, Kind of saw that one coming. But good stuff anyways.

~S~
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
While this is relevant for several reasons, stick with it until the very end to see why it REALLY makes sense that I posted it here!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fp7...layer_embedded
I LOVED it, lol!!!! Thanks for sharing.

I Hate snakes, so glad I wasn't there because I'd probably hit the snake, then turn around and HIT IT AGAIN!!!! I know I'm awful but in my mind I'm doing a good thing.
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Lol. I found that amusing.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
cool video! Thanks for posting.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #9
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
I LOVED it,
I Hate snakes, so glad I wasn't there because I'd probably hit the snake, then turn around and HIT IT AGAIN!!!! I know I'm awful but in my mind I'm doing a good thing.
Hahahahahah! Me too. I can't stand em.

Anyway, funny vid. I knew it had to be shredder who went out if the way to run over the turtle.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #10
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph_tha_Dude View Post
Hahahahahah! Me too. I can't stand em.

Anyway, funny vid. I knew it had to be shredder who went out if the way to run over the turtle.
yes but did you stick around for Bebop and Rocksteady?
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #11
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
I Hate snakes, so glad I wasn't there because I'd probably hit the snake, then turn around and HIT IT AGAIN!!!! I know I'm awful but in my mind I'm doing a good thing.
Don't... just no. You can hate snakes all you want, but don't go there. There's nothing good about hateful ignorance. To hurt an animal for being itself is no different from sincere gaybashing.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #12
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,384
"I'M POISONOUS"

"Curse you...you poisonous..." (faints)
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
Impervium Gem
Foot Soldier
 
Impervium Gem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
LMAO!!!!!!! They look brilliant in that car, really cool! I didn't expect that at all. And then even Bebop and Rocksteady, their expressions are so adorable. What a hilarious idea, thanks for sharing that. Gosh, Shredder is such a turtle killer.
Impervium Gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #14
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior
 
TMNT_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
Sorry about that. Http was in there twice cause I used that link tool in the post. Fixed now.

Check it out though, its pretty funny.
Yeah, that was pretty good. Thank you Hollywood science!
__________________
TMNT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #15
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
yes but did you stick around for Bebop and Rocksteady?
I rewatched and saw them, its a very funny video
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #16
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
yes but did you stick around for Bebop and Rocksteady?
I'll have to watch again, the video cut off for me

Edit: caught em, hilarious.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140

Last edited by Slade; 07-19-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #17
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Aw man that was funny!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #18
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
Lol that was just hilarious love it.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.