The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #3881
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
The sound editor for Deadliest Catch also is sound editor for TMNT?! Awesome sauce!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #3882
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95
Random Punk
 
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
There were new TMNT bumpers on Nick this morning. the one i saw had leo popping out of a sewer, looking around, then putting "9.29" on top of the sewer, then going back under and closing the sewer lid.
I saw that too! And I also saw them showing the theme song too.
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #3883
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant_Hero_Turtle95 View Post
I saw that too! And I also saw them showing the theme song too.
Yeah, i saw the theme song too!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #3884
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
There were new TMNT bumpers on Nick this morning. the one i saw had leo popping out of a sewer, looking around, then putting "9.29" on top of the sewer, then going back under and closing the sewer lid.
I like that bumper. I think they showed that one last week as well.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #3885
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Spoiler:


Here's where you can get a bigger version of this image for a background: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...3/turtles2.htm
What is up with Leo's arm?
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #3886
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Good video and great pic
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #3887
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Is it just me or is anyone else DIEING to see some casey jones?
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #3888
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
It's just you.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #3889
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
We want to see Baxter Stockman! Not Casey Jones
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #3890
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Who's that?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #3891
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I found an early piece concept art that was shown at Comic Con: http://www.facebook.com/teenagemutan...type=1&theater

Looks like April was originally going to be blond.
That's a cool picture! Do you think that cat is suppose to be Klunk?
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #3892
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
We want to see Baxter Stockman! Not Casey Jones
Don't speak on our behalf, greeceball.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #3893
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
We want to see Casey AND Baxter. And Leatherhead. And by we I mean every Turtle fan ever.

What? You didn't know I was the official spokes person for the fandom? Well I am. Totally.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #3894
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
We also wanna see... Umm... I got nothin'. All the blood's rushing to my fingertip that just got slammed in a door. >_<
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #3895
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
That's a cool picture! Do you think that cat is suppose to be Klunk?
Don't be silly. It's obviously Figaro. Everyone knows Klunk is an orange tabby...
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #3896
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Don't be silly. It's obviously Figaro. Everyone knows Klunk is an orange tabby...
Figaro! How could I be so blind! Mikey obviously barrowed Minnie's cat!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #3897
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
We want to see Casey AND Baxter. And Leatherhead. And by we I mean every Turtle fan ever.

What? You didn't know I was the official spokes person for the fandom? Well I am. Totally.
I voted for ya
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #3898
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Man the night before the premiere I'm going to have such a hard time sleeping!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #3899
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
Man the night before the premiere I'm going to have such a hard time sleeping!
Man, same here! I wish I didn't have to work that day so I could watch it live, thank God for DVR!
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #3900
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
Man, same here! I wish I didn't have to work that day so I could watch it live, thank God for DVR!
I can second the thanks for DVR. I'll probably have to work that day too, and I know my girlfriend will, so even if I don't and I get to see it as it premieres, I can save it on the DVR for a few days to show her.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.