The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #4041
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Holy f**k. Stop taking this so seriously. So many people acting as if Leo's a real person and having this guy portray him is disrespecting his image. Lay off.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #4042
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
Great, My favorite character played by a Jerk! I new he was like this, but this gets me real angry, sexually assaulting people jokes, religion bashing, pie rapeing (knew the last one though!). Jason, why you scruffy looking Nerf herder, i feel like slamming a billion doors in you face!

"Clint Eastwood talking to a non-responsive stool sorta sums up Christianity in a nutshell, huh Republicans?"- Jason Biggs

You know how offensive that is to me? If you don't agree with a religion, just say so, you don't have to start bashing your opinion in peoples face. Your as bad as one of those Star Wars prequel haters!!!!! Except, you have no respect of others what so ever!

Anyone see the update on the site that was posted? He deleted the rape comment, here, look what it says.

"Update 9/1: Biggs has deleted his tweet about sexually assaulting Janna Ryan, but other misogynistic tweets about her and Ann Romney remain."

Jason does have a good Leo voice, but i must admit, his actions is one thing i'm sure Leo would not approve. I hope his pay is reduced by alot.

Some one said this earlier, but the guy who played Leo in TMNT the movie, and who plays obi wan in the clone wars, I think he would be a great person to replace him, if nickelodeon chooses to do so. He seems like a good role model too. His name is James Arnold Taylor. Check out his Facebook, page, he seem like a great guy, and much more of a Leo!

Heres his Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/JATactor


I just hope Jason Biggs learn to respect people a bit more, I do think parents not letting their kids watch the show because of him is a bad idea. Instead, if their kids do learn about him, they should teach them what he said was bad, and warn them about writing stuff like that. Not ban the show from their kids!!

I'm 14, soon to be 15, so that proves some kids, (or teens if you want to be politically correct) know about him and this stuff, but i think i'm old enough to understand this, because my parents warned me about people like this. That's a parent's job to do that. And if any kid younger than me, who doesn't really get what this is all about, they should ask their parents.

Hope fully your parents arn't over critical like mine at times.

Spoiler:
When i was young I found the word incest on the official TMNT site, and asked my parent about it. they banned me off that part of the site for a while. (it was having to do with the Next Mutation) Eventually my parents let me back on the official site again but would watch what i do closely. I was about 9 at that time, so they were guarding me more. I'm not sure what they would do to me now. I use Google for any kind of word i don't know now.

Though i'm sure id be banned from the whole computer completely if they know i joined a ninja turtles forum, but that's another story.


But hey, that's what parent's are for! I've got great ones, by the way!


My point is Jason Biggs is a Jerk, but that shouldn't stop their kids from letting them watch the show!

It is a kid's show after all.
Well done, TurtleMaster4. You've just proven how right this is. That's why I've said this. I like Jason's Leonardo, but I don't like Jason himself. I mean, he's great. I think he will keep his job. It's not the only inappropriate thing he said. I once watched him on Conan where he mentioned he took a picture of his privates. I don't know. But that's not Leo. Yet, what can I say. None of the actors really represent their favorite turtles. Paulsen is himself, Astin's no tough guy, and Cipes . . . well Cipes is very good casting. Still, Biggs does a great Leonardo, and I'm only going to be paying attention to the turtle of honor instead of the actor of idiocy. Kids are going to watch Leo, not Biggs. So there's no reason for parents to boycott the show.

Besides, if Biggs is fired, it should be James Arnold Taylor for the remaining seasons. I loved his Leo a lot in the 2k7 film. Wait! He was Obi-Wan Kenobi?! I didn't know that. I only knew him as Johnny Test and the Green Arrow in Batman: Brave and the Bold! How ironic!
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #4043
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Dirty pastry molester! Surprised no one made the Leo vs. pizza pie mashup yet.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #4044
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
I loved that!
Spoiler:

And i actually do love how leo dose like this captain Ryan fellow, kinda sounds like me and star wars. I also loved how they were put in cages that they each couldn't break threw. Though i wasn't a big fan of the cages being unlocked, you think they would have found out before hand.

I love the turtles interactions with each other too, the script writing and the voices fit perfectly with each other!

And that dude in the mask, i have a feeling he's splinter, but it makes me wonder, if it's splinter, what's up with the creepy cool voice?
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #4045
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Seriously kids. Let's stop acting like Leonardo actually exists. Did you honestly think that he was going to change his lifestyle because he got cast as Leonardo and to please oversensitive fans that would get upset if he didn't?

Also I'm sure slamming a billion dollars in someone's face is the worst thing ever.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #4046
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
The sneak peak is up on Nick's site for any of you guys who missed it this morning!
is it region locked? Please post the link
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #4047
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Well done, TurtleMaster4. You've just proven how right this is. That's why I've said this. I like Jason's Leonardo, but I don't like Jason himself. I mean, he's great. I think he will keep his job. It's not the only inappropriate thing he said. I once watched him on Conan where he mentioned he took a picture of his privates. I don't know. But that's not Leo. Yet, what can I say. None of the actors really represent their favorite turtles. Paulsen is himself, Astin's no tough guy, and Cipes . . . well Cipes is very good casting. Still, Biggs does a great Leonardo, and I'm only going to be paying attention to the turtle of honor instead of the actor of idiocy. Kids are going to watch Leo, not Biggs. So there's no reason for parents to boycott the show.

Besides, if Biggs is fired, it should be James Arnold Taylor for the remaining seasons. I loved his Leo a lot in the 2k7 film. Wait! He was Obi-Wan Kenobi?! I didn't know that. I only knew him as Johnny Test and the Green Arrow in Batman: Brave and the Bold! How ironic!
Why your parrents will not let you use the pc if you tell them that you are visiting a Turtles forum? Do they hate TMNT so much? Or there is another reason?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #4048
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
So I just started reading the comics on the Nick site (never knew they were there before).

I'm very surprised at the mention of the "warrior spirit Sojobo". Okay, he was an actual Japanese myth (most powerful of the daitengu), but what a bizarre coincidence that he was also a character I created for a TMNT fan game I never finished.

Super freaky.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #4049
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
is it region locked? Please post the link
Since I am on an i-pad I'm not sure if the link will work since it hasn't in the past, but I'll give it a shot. Please say if it doesn't work.

http://www.nick.com/shows/ninja-turtles/
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #4050
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
I say the only parents that are pissed at biggs are red neck motha ****as.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #4051
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
I'll admit it, I'd laugh so hard if Nick decide to cut all ties with Biggs and hired somebody else to redub all his recorded lines.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #4052
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
Since I am on an i-pad I'm not sure if the link will work since it hasn't in the past, but I'll give it a shot. Please say if it doesn't work.

http://www.nick.com/shows/ninja-turtles/
It is region locked unfortunately and i can not se it like all videos that are on Nick website. Can you upload it on youtube.
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #4053
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
Why your parrents will not let you use the pc if you tell them that you are visiting a Turtles forum? Do they hate TMNT so much? Or there is another reason?
They don't want me to talk to people online that i don't know, that all.

I know how to properly use the internet safely though, i never game out any real personally info like my name or address. so I think i'm safe. They are just doing their jobs,
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #4054
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
It is region locked unfortunately and i can not se it like all videos that are on Nick website.
If you knew that already, why do you keep asking if such-and-such video on the Nick site is region-locked? It really makes no sense.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #4055
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
They don't want me to talk to people online that i don't know, that all.

I know how to properly use the internet safely though, i never game out any real personally info like my name or address. so I think i'm safe. They are just doing their jobs,
Yes! I'm not alone in this world! My parents would kill me if they new I had an account on this site! They won't let me have one for the same reason. I think I know at my age though not to give away personal info. But like you, I know deep down that they are just being protective and good parents.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #4056
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
Yes! I'm not alone in this world! My parents would kill me if they new I had an account on this site! They won't let me have one for the same reason. I think I know at my age though not to give away personal info. But like you, I know deep down that they are just being protective and good parents.
Yeah. After my earlier posting, I feel I should rectify a bit - I do know that it would be nigh impossible, especially nowadays, to watch every single little thing your kids do, especially on the internet. So my complaint is still levied at parents who let their kids be watched/raised by 'the media' and then complain when they don't like something they hear, but I'm not advocating that parents go overboard on the protection either.

To me, the best kind of parent is the kind that teaches their kids what to do, what not to do, and bestows their own beliefs on their kids, but still leaves plenty of room for the kid to eventually grow into their own beliefs and thoughts on stuff. That's how my mom raised me, and while she can annoy the hell out of me sometimes (hey, that's what parents are for right?), I thank her for that.

...Gotta love deep thoughts coming out on a Turtles forum of all places.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #4057
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
It is region locked unfortunately and i can not se it like all videos that are on Nick website. Can you upload it on youtube.
Not bloody likely, the least of which is the fact that Viacom is pretty heavy-handed in taking down content of theirs hosted on other channels.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #4058
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
Yeah. After my earlier posting, I feel I should rectify a bit - I do know that it would be nigh impossible, especially nowadays, to watch every single little thing your kids do, especially on the internet. So my complaint is still levied at parents who let their kids be watched/raised by 'the media' and then complain when they don't like something they hear, but I'm not advocating that parents go overboard on the protection either.

To me, the best kind of parent is the kind that teaches their kids what to do, what not to do, and bestows their own beliefs on their kids, but still leaves plenty of room for the kid to eventually grow into their own beliefs and thoughts on stuff. That's how my mom raised me, and while she can annoy the hell out of me sometimes (hey, that's what parents are for right?), I thank her for that.

...Gotta love deep thoughts coming out on a Turtles forum of all places.
I completely understand where you are coming from as I said earlier. I think my parents are on the overboard protecting side with somethings. I'm off to college next year, I'd like to be able to have a few accounts on some sites.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #4059
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
I completely understand where you are coming from as I said earlier. I think my parents are on the overboard protecting side with somethings. I'm off to college next year, I'd like to be able to have a few accounts on some sites.
Cool, just thought I should rectify a bit, since I was pretty harsh in my initial post, using the word 'loathe' and all. And yeah, if you're about to be going off to college, I'd call that a liiitttllleee overboard - no offense meant of course.

Back on the subject of the new show itself, I'm eager for it to get close enough so that I can set my DVR already. I want to at least know that thing is set already, gaahhh!
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #4060
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
Cool, just thought I should rectify a bit, since I was pretty harsh in my initial post, using the word 'loathe' and all. And yeah, if you're about to be going off to college, I'd call that a liiitttllleee overboard - no offense meant of course.

Back on the subject of the new show itself, I'm eager for it to get close enough so that I can set my DVR already. I want to at least know that thing is set already, gaahhh!
That's alright dude. None taken!

Only four weeks to go! It's literally right around the corner now!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.