The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #4301
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
It's the usual "Ninja run" which is in almost every thing that have Ninja in it, movies, cartoons, comics.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #4302
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
It's also how Sonic runs but yeah, it's typical for ninjas to run like that as well. It makes them seem more agile.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #4303
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Now that only 2 weeks and five days left until premiere, i wanted to know has Nick started working on Season 2? Or no yet?

Also Nickelodeon Greek facebook page has a huge tmnt banner since yesterday! See it here

http://www.facebook.com/nickelodeon.greece?ref=ts

Nice to see that Nickelodeon is starting to promote TMNT in Greece too!
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #4304
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
i wanted to know has Nick started working on Season 2? Or no yet?
If any work has been done on the second season, it definitely hasn't gone beyond episode premises.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #4305
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
If any work has been done on the second season, it definitely hasn't gone beyond episode premises.
Cipes tweeted that they were recording TMNT today. I can only assume it's for season two.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #4306
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Cipes tweeted that they were recording TMNT today. I can only assume it's for season two.
It could just as easily be for toys, marketing or a video game.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #4307
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Sophie Campbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
It's the usual "Ninja run" which is in almost every thing that have Ninja in it, movies, cartoons, comics.
weird.. i must be really sheltered, i can't recall ever seeing a character run like that! i'll take everyone's word for it, though.
Sophie Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #4308
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
It could just as easily be for toys, marketing or a video game.
It's likely to be episodes, since they only record ensemble for episodes as far as I'm aware. For toys and video games they go to that company's studio and record lines individually.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #4309
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
It's likely to be episodes, since they only record ensemble for episodes as far as I'm aware. For toys and video games they go to that company's studio and record lines individually.
And today's Monday. Which is always when they record for the show. Could possibly be post-protection clean up stuff for S1, I guess.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #4310
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
And that information comes from...?

It could be for anything. It could even be further work on season one. Who the hell knows.

EDIT: what he said.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #4311
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
It could just as easily be for toys, marketing or a video game.
Hmm... I'd like that...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #4312
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
The show has already been renewed through 2015 so they're probably in he early planning stages for Season 2 and 3.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #4313
Maverick
Mouser
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14
Really curious to see how this show goes, it's been a long time since I watch TMNT. I thought it wouldn't feature Krang until I saw the first post, so glad it does. Can't find any pictures of him, though, do you know if there are any?

Btw, from the videos I got the impression the series are stop-motion, or are they really 3D? I have one year of Animation in College, so drat if I'm wrong.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #4314
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Really curious to see how this show goes, it's been a long time since I watch TMNT. I thought it wouldn't feature Krang until I saw the first post, so glad it does. Can't find any pictures of him, though, do you know if there are any?.
We don't really know if THE Krang is going to be on the show. All we know is that there's an alien race called the kraang, which are a combination of krang and the utroms. Here's a picture of one:
Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Btw, from the videos I got the impression the series are stop-motion, or are they really 3D? I have one year of Animation in College, so drat if I'm wrong.
It's not stop motion. The series is described as anime meets CGI.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #4315
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Really curious to see how this show goes, it's been a long time since I watch TMNT. I thought it wouldn't feature Krang until I saw the first post, so glad it does. Can't find any pictures of him, though, do you know if there are any?

Btw, from the videos I got the impression the series are stop-motion, or are they really 3D? I have one year of Animation in College, so drat if I'm wrong.
There is no Krang, but Kraang this time. Theres more then one, they are an race of evil brain-aliens, basically evil Utroms.

The show is in CGI/3D, not Stop-Motion.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #4316
Maverick
Mouser
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14
Oh, "Kraang", not "Krang". Weird. Still hope "Krang" is in though.

I think I read it was 3D elsewhere, but the characters and the movement feel so much like plasticine I thought it might be stop motion.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #4317
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
They do look very clayish. I see hwo you could make the mistake. I think it was not intended to look like that.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #4318
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Times Square

ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #4319
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Times Square

Spoiler:


That's so awesome!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #4320
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Yeah! Pepsi!
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.