![]() |
|
|
#4441 | ||
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
|
Quote:
Quote:
Or maybe the name of the episode was changed during production? |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#4442 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
|
Thanks so much
__________________
![]() http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M) |
|
|
|
|
|
#4443 | |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
Great find HerpDerp! I love the one with Raph drooling!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4444 | |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Quote:
Spoiler:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4445 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4446 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
It's similar to what some call the first two episodes of the OT "Heroes in a Halfshell", since the VHS doesn't even have the title cards, and the Archie Mini-series also uses this title. However, its also known as "How it All Began" (Turtle Tracks) and "Mutant Madness" (Enter the Shredder) from old Random House coloring books. It just allows different ways of introducing a series based on a title, just like many news stories are the same except for the headline.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4447 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
I love it! Great find Titan! Now we just need Leo and Mikey's!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4448 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4449 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,379
|
Raph drooling disturbs me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4450 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
|
Glad someone finally got the Nick audio-comics up on Youtube, since I can never get anything to load on Nick's official page for some reason. I've been wanting to check them out.
__________________
My FanFiction |
|
|
|
|
|
#4451 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Ugh, me too - looks like something out of a slash fanfic.
And to the posters earlier griping about the clip: what are you, 13? Complaining over an interstitial. I swear... ![]() I've seen abouut every ad promoting the show thus far without waiting - the original one, yeah, but now the show is in such heavy promotion that I literally see Turtles advertised at each commercial break, and sometimes during the show.
__________________
Last edited by Venom; 09-16-2012 at 06:09 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4452 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
|
I learned early on that trying to look up pictures of the character Slash by using the terms 'TMNT Slash' could lead to nothing good.
__________________
My FanFiction |
|
|
|
|
|
#4453 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
There is nothing suggestive about the drooling Raph. I know there's a lot of awkward sh*t out there but that's nothing. Don't take something innocent & ruin it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4454 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States, California
Posts: 592
|
Have no idea what clip you guys are referring to, but only just now realized this whole weirdness with Splinter's hands. I'm really digging his new, younger, sleeker design for this series, but, human hands? Really? Pushing me further into an uncanny valley-ish area I could do without.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4455 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
They're pink, not human flesh tone. There may be five fingers, but they're totally based on little rat... hands? Paws? Whatever they are.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4456 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States, California
Posts: 592
|
I guess I'm just more keen on a more boney, clawlike look. Plus, many humans have a skin tone that can be described as pink (though, weirdly, I seem to remember seeing them with only 4 fingers? Makes it even weirder). Hopefully their design will grow on me later or they'll be easy to ignore. The rest of him is still pretty cool so its forgiven in my book.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4457 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
To anyone who has read the books based on the 1st episode, anyone else loving the fact that, and I'm not sure exactly how i missed it before,
Spoiler:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4458 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
|
Where can I find these books, please?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4459 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I stopped and read it last time I was at Walmart....
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4460 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Good thing WalMart is a library, huh?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|