The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: *hands out tissues and chocolate to all the affected*
"I cant believe this place. Its all... So Horrible!" 26 70.27%
"How could you just abandon us like that?!" 9 24.32%
"Master... I am finished!" 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2005, 11:17 PM   #181
Aska_Badoura
Hench Mutant
 
Aska_Badoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 485
Quote:
The Triceratons defeated Earth's armies with ease. And then their "Justice League". Plus Traximus is a natural born leader when it comes to rebellions. I don't think it'd be so easy to defeat them. In fact maybe he was another leader but they just didn't mention it. Or maybe they were never involved.
If they were involved, I think it depends on what resources Saki had. He may have allies out there somewhere, I don't know, or enough technology to be an equal match. If four ninja can take the Prime Leader hostage and make it off one of those world-ships in one piece, couldn't an evil Utrom (a very smart evil Utrom, too) with an army of ninja manage to best them somehow? You can do a lot of sabatoge with that many. It's kinda fun to speculate, but we'll never really know..
__________________

The Venus Project

LONG in need of an update, but still out there, if you want a look.
'Geek' pic by Allie
Aska_Badoura is offline  
Old 03-22-2005, 12:30 PM   #182
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
And what of Bishop?? He'd be a real wild card in this whole thing, sicne he's fought both the TMNT and Saki's forces. I wonder why he wasn't a part of this episode...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline  
Old 03-22-2005, 09:47 PM   #183
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Wow this topic has more pages than the average Season 3 topics.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 08:21 AM   #184
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Legault
Wow this topic has more pages than the average Season 3 topics.
thats how much of a big deal the ep was, i hope they mirage/4kids people see how much we enjoyed it. maybe we'll get a couple more darker toned eps next season...already can't wait for the next! heh...
__________________
Buslady is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 08:56 AM   #185
Serp
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 362
WHat happend the Justice Force?
Serp is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 09:22 AM   #186
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Probably died of old age.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 09:39 AM   #187
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
The Justice Force probably retired or decided that New York didn't need 'em any more. They aren't really important characters so I wouldn't worry about 'em too much.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #188
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
This is slightly OT, but how come you haven't posted a teaser for the "The Real World", Part 1 ep yet, Machi? Did you not get the preview for the ep? Just curious.

IF you want me to, I can watch the preview on the TMNT section of the 4KidsTV website, write the dialogue/narration (or whatever) down and PM you with it. Just let me know, but we don't have very long TO do it, if that's what you want to do. This is Wednesday, so we only HAVE about 3 days to get it done. Let me know one way or the other, okay? Cool.

Now, back ON-topic...........

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 03-23-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Whitewolf89 is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 02:14 PM   #189
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
machias is taking a break from posting...so there will be no teaser for "The Real World" unless u wanna do it....i guess...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 03:48 PM   #190
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
*squeaks in astonished surprise* ME???!!? I'm not the Goddess of Teasers around here, bro! Machi is!!!

*sighs* Guess I'll wait til she comes back from her break. I just sorta wanted to ask if she wanted me to do that. No harm, no foul, I guess.

Peace
__________________
Brother against brother...........

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 03-23-2005 at 05:16 PM.
Whitewolf89 is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 04:12 PM   #191
starry
Random Punk
 
starry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lindblum Theater District
Posts: 38
I saw this episode a few days ago, and I still can't stop thinking about it. It was just...WOW. I'm so glad my brother managed to record it for me. The guys...man, I felt so sorry for all of them. Bleak, alternate futures always freaked me out, and this one was just so intense, so emotional, that at the end I wanted to both cry for everyone who suffered so much, and cheer for how incredibly AWESOME this episode was.

Well, a lot of you have really done a great job of articulating your reactions to this episode...so I'll just say a couple things. Otherwise I'd just take forever and end up reiterating what's already been said. ^__^;;

* I think the Leo being blind idea is very possible. As far as I can recall, one of the scars on his head and face kind of went underneath his glasses where his eye would be.

* Mikey's voice...was that still the same voice actor? Amazing.

* I hope the upcoming Leo episode will be just as exciting and powerful. It'd be kind of a let-down if it wasn't.

Geez...I want to watch the episode again and again, but then I don't. Anyone know how that is?
__________________
starry is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 04:22 PM   #192
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I don't even think Leo was blind...unless he honed his ninja skills to compinsate because he was moving like a sited person...errr....turtle...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 05:53 PM   #193
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo
Actually, considering that Splinter may have already been middle-aged when he was first in contact with the mutagen that mutated them, aswell as the fact that rats and mice live about 2 - 3 years, and Splinter lived an additional thirty-something years (Mirage comics) after being mutated, I would say that the TMNT also have expanded life spans.

If Splinter's life span was multiplied by 20, that could very well mean that the TMNT's life span may be multiplied by 20 too.

That means assuming that the kind of turtle the TMNT are would live for about 80 years or so... that would mean that the TMNT would live for about more or less 1600 years.


Wait.... that can't be right...
Your calculations are....intriguing....

__________________
OA is offline  
Old 03-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #194
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
*Quick Note*

As of right now, while Machi is on her break, I (or another mod, in my absence) will be taking over for Machi's Famous Teasers! No one can take her place, and I'm not gonna try to. But I'll do my best.


Now, back on topic.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline  
Old 03-24-2005, 06:14 AM   #195
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabunga14
The Justice Force probably retired or decided that New York didn't need 'em any more. They aren't really important characters so I wouldn't worry about 'em too much.
That or the Shredder killed them off.
PizzaPower is offline  
Old 03-24-2005, 11:27 AM   #196
Serp
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower
That or the Shredder killed them off.
If that were the case then they really sucked at being Super Hero's. I mean Silver Sentry is basically a Superman clone, Amanda Dome had access too every domoid from here to Taiwan, One guy had the power to manipulate tsunami's and one women seem to have power akin to that of X-men's Phoenix. Heck they had Metal Head and his crazy killer hair. If all that wasn't enough to take down Shredder........
Serp is offline  
Old 03-24-2005, 12:23 PM   #197
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanhilton-Jac
If that were the case then they really sucked at being Super Hero's. I mean Silver Sentry is basically a Superman clone, Amanda Dome had access too every domoid from here to Taiwan, One guy had the power to manipulate tsunami's and one women seem to have power akin to that of X-men's Phoenix. Heck they had Metal Head and his crazy killer hair. If all that wasn't enough to take down Shredder........
Well... it couldn't have been too hard for Shredder taking on the Justice Force, considering he had to go through the whole world just to capture it! He probably did kill off the Justice Force. Or perhaps old age did catch up to them in the end...
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-25-2005, 08:23 PM   #198
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
And thus ends another week's discussion. S'okay. Tomorrow will come soon enough.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.