The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #2041
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I thought CN was ok with how they air programs. It isn't?
If its not a comedy, it gets put into a death slot.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:55 PM   #2042
Zatoichi
Thug
 
Zatoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
Found some fanart of Raph's nightmare from "In Dreams"

Spoiler:




__________________
"Come get some."

Zatoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:21 PM   #2043
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Can't see the picture.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #2044
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
New or repeat episode next week?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #2045
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
New or repeat episode next week?
Seeing as how it's Thanksgiving weekend, I'm thinking it'll be a repeat... if we're lucky.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #2046
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Seeing as how it's Thanksgiving weekend, I'm thinking it'll be a repeat... if we're lucky.
It would be cool if they had a TMNT Thanksgiving Special of some kind.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:16 PM   #2047
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Ya know, you rarely see cartoons doing Turkey Day specials. The only ones I can think of are Peanuts and Simpsons. I guess Turtles would have to wait til next year since it's like March or April at present. But yeah, they should get around to doing a Thanksgiving episode at some point.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #2048
kungfufrogz
Thug
 
kungfufrogz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: In a house
Posts: 53
If they must do a repeat the should air "Mazes and Mutants" because of Turkey Raphael.
__________________
KUNGFUFROGZ Your friendly neighborhood punk
kungfufrogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #2049
LR19
Mouser
 
LR19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Ya know, you rarely see cartoons doing Turkey Day specials. The only ones I can think of are Peanuts and Simpsons. I guess Turtles would have to wait til next year since it's like March or April at present. But yeah, they should get around to doing a Thanksgiving episode at some point.
I guess because the global resale of a Thanksgiving episode is nil? A lot of countries have Halloween/Christmas or adopted some aspects of them or have similar festivities - Thanksgiving means nothing to non-Canadians/Americans and even then it's a different holiday between the two. If the appeal of the global market was powerful enough to make the original cartoon take away Mikey's 'chuks for a while...
LR19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:40 PM   #2050
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by LR19 View Post
Thanksgiving means nothing to non-Canadians/Americans
Do a harvest/Autumn festival theme, without having to be exclusively 'American' style, a lot of cultures have or at one time had harvest/Autumn festival sort of events/observations. Maybe via being raised by Splinter the Turtles can bring a little of what they know about Japan's traditions to it.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:51 PM   #2051
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Ya know, you rarely see cartoons doing Turkey Day specials. The only ones I can think of are Peanuts and Simpsons. I guess Turtles would have to wait til next year since it's like March or April at present. But yeah, they should get around to doing a Thanksgiving episode at some point.
The farm house would be a good place for a thanksgiving story. We don't know if the Turtles have actually celebrated Thanksgiving in any way.

But it would be good to maybe had April remember that she had wanted to have a thanksgiving celebration with her dad and the Turtles. But they were so caught up with the pending invasion that it slipped her mind.

Casey then compairs their situation to being like the plymouth settlers because as the settlers were forced to leave due to religious persicution. The Turtles and their friends were driven out of the city because of what they are. They didn't ask the Kraang or the Foot Clan to show up...they had all just wanted to live their lives like normal people.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:05 PM   #2052
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
You guys familiar with the sandwich that's pretty much Thanksgiving on a sub roll? Usually made of left overs. Including the cranberry sauce. (Called a "bobbie" where I'm at, but can't personally say I've tried it.)

That mess might be right up Mikey's alley. I could very easily see one of those also containing pizza sauce... *barfy*
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:36 PM   #2053
LR19
Mouser
 
LR19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Do a harvest/Autumn festival theme, without having to be exclusively 'American' style, a lot of cultures have or at one time had harvest/Autumn festival sort of events/observations. Maybe via being raised by Splinter the Turtles can bring a little of what they know about Japan's traditions to it.
I love that idea! The turtles would look pretty cool in happi. I wouldn't mind a little more correct culture inclusion (more daruma, less mispronouncing kabuto by a Japanese character, show!) but I know how specific and geeky that wish can be.
LR19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #2054
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
Did we ever hear the total amount of eps we'll be at Northampton? We know there's going to be at least one more, the vision quest episode, but do we know of any after that?

I'm thinking back to all the mutant/character sketches they showed, and we know Muckman and Mondo Gecko don't happen till later in the season so they have to be back in NYC by then. Bebop/Rocksteady and Hun all are introduced when they're in NY too.

Unless Renet's episode takes place in Northampton, I wonder if the vision quest episode will be the last one
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #2055
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Did we ever hear the total amount of eps we'll be at Northampton? We know there's going to be at least one more, the vision quest episode, but do we know of any after that?

I'm thinking back to all the mutant/character sketches they showed, and we know Muckman and Mondo Gecko don't happen till later in the season so they have to be back in NYC by then. Bebop/Rocksteady and Hun all are introduced when they're in NY too.

Unless Renet's episode takes place in Northampton, I wonder if the vision quest episode will be the last one
I thought the first half of the season was supposed to be in Northhampton and the second half in New York.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:44 PM   #2056
Mellie
Foot Soldier
 
Mellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 184
I've been hearing 13 episodes, but I never knew where anyone got that from. I hope it's only 2 or 3 more- vision quest, then planning the trip back to NYC.

Then there's Renet. Do you think we'll see her in NH or NYC? I feel like we could see her pop up in the forest.
Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:02 PM   #2057
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
Perhaps its something like 10 episodes, maybe? I can't see 13 being in there, we would have seen further mutant sketches of who was going to appear.

For example they showed us the Dream Beavers, the Creep, Bigfoot, Napoleon, Don as the mutated car, etc. all in those Comic Con events. Aside from the vision quest none of the other stuff they showed is from Northampton.

Bebop/Rocksteady, Hun, Muckman, Mondo, Renet, etc. all seem to take place back at NY.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:12 PM   #2058
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
I've been hearing 13 episodes, but I never knew where anyone got that from. I hope it's only 2 or 3 more- vision quest, then planning the trip back to NYC.

Then there's Renet. Do you think we'll see her in NH or NYC? I feel like we could see her pop up in the forest.
It was in a tv schedule season 3 description that had been accurate in the past
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:18 PM   #2059
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Perhaps its something like 10 episodes, maybe? I can't see 13 being in there, we would have seen further mutant sketches of who was going to appear.

For example they showed us the Dream Beavers, the Creep, Bigfoot, Napoleon, Don as the mutated car, etc. all in those Comic Con events. Aside from the vision quest none of the other stuff they showed is from Northampton.

Bebop/Rocksteady, Hun, Muckman, Mondo, Renet, etc. all seem to take place back at NY.
Perhaps we'll see NY while there at north Hampton
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:22 PM   #2060
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Did we ever hear the total amount of eps we'll be at Northampton? We know there's going to be at least one more, the vision quest episode, but do we know of any after that?

I'm thinking back to all the mutant/character sketches they showed, and we know Muckman and Mondo Gecko don't happen till later in the season so they have to be back in NYC by then. Bebop/Rocksteady and Hun all are introduced when they're in NY too.

Unless Renet's episode takes place in Northampton, I wonder if the vision quest episode will be the last one
Bebop and Rocksteady are coming in January according to playmates
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.