The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #2161
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
[QUOTE=Donatello19;1136270]Pictures of the R.C. Shellraiser have surfaced via Kmart's website...along with the price..$49.99 (keep in mind that Kmart's prices are CHEAPER than that of Target and TRU) yeah, I won't be getting this.

I saw it at target and Walmart yesterday and both stores had it priced at $49.99
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #2162
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
The poor graffiti art makes my eyes bleed.

Still looks like fun piece for younglings. That manhole-lid launcher looks nice.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #2163
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
I wish some online retailers would hurry up and get their stock of Cockroach and Rat king. I'm looking forward to picking them up, horrible paint apps and all.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #2164
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
My area has not got rat king or the roach
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #2165
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
My kmart got them in yesterday.
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #2166
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
My kmart got them in yesterday.
How does the case break down?
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #2167
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
How does the case break down?
1 of every character released so far besides for Leo, Mike and Raph. Fishface is not included in the case.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #2168
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
1 of every character released so far besides for Leo, Mike and Raph. Fishface is not included in the case.
Hmm, and I can't seem to find Fishface anywhere. I wonder if that figure is not being produced anymore?
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #2169
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
Hmm, and I can't seem to find Fishface anywhere. I wonder if that figure is not being produced anymore?
Of course he's still being produced, he's just not a part of the current wave case breakdown.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #2170
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Of course he's still being produced, he's just not a part of the current wave case breakdown.
Well, if he's still being produced, but not included in the ''current wave breakdown'', where in the hell are all the Fishface figures going?
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #2171
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
Well, if he's still being produced, but not included in the ''current wave breakdown'', where in the hell are all the Fishface figures going?
....in previous and future case breakdowns...
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #2172
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
....in previous and future case breakdowns...
Am I talking to the REAL Donatello? The actual turtle? Because you seem pretty smart, almost above average.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #2173
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
Am I talking to the REAL Donatello? The actual turtle? Because you seem pretty smart, almost above average.
Me..the real Donatello? Heh heh, no...that's crazy..


But seriously, thanks. That's very nice of you to say!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #2174
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #2175
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post

But seriously, thanks. That's very nice of you to say!
I wasn't complimenting you. You lived up to me assumptions. Congrats.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #2176
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Wait, seriously?



I don't see the need for the sarcasm, my answer was correct. The Fishface figures being made will be in future case breakdowns, and the ones that are already made are in the cases made for previous waves. So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
I wasn't complimenting you. You lived up to me assumptions. Congrats.
Um..ok? Why ask a genuine question if you're going to act like this after I answer you?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #2177
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
Snagged me a classic 88 Raph today and put the others on layaway. It's nice to have places that do that.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #2178
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Cool. I have mine on a preorder. Mine will all come at once, later this month.
I'm looking forward to getting them all, even tho I still have my first release Splinter in his package.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #2179
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist
 
LincolnHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Wait, seriously?



I don't see the need for the sarcasm, my answer was correct. The Fishface figures being made will be in future case breakdowns, and the ones that are already made are in the cases made for previous waves. So...



Um..ok? Why ask a genuine question if you're going to act like this after I answer you?
it's better if you just ignore him, you can't argue with stupid
LincolnHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #2180
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post

Um..ok? Why ask a genuine question if you're going to act like this after I answer you?
It's amazing what one of these can do when placed at the end of any sentence.

Watch.

Oh, Fishface will be in future cases? Thanks. Thanks a bunch.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.