The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #201
Irishmile
Hench Mutant
 
Irishmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
Here is what he would look like if his head was a little more proportionate
__________________
Irishmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #202
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596




Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #203
Lord Nightwalker
Stone Warrior
 
Lord Nightwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Gecko View Post
Anyone else not a fan of Slash's Design? His tiny head is disproportionate to his body.
Me. I was hoping for something a bit cooler. Less portly maybe. With a normal sized melon. lol. Ah well. It is good to see him again. I hope they do his fig with killer detail like the original turtles released and not all simplified like the themed figures.
Lord Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #204
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
I like this design for some reason, I'm sure the head will look better on screen.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #205
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
The picture above or one that we saw a couple days ago?

I like above picture much better then the first one.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #206
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
The picture above or one that we saw a couple days ago?

I like above picture much better then the first one.
The first one we saw. The above picture looks okay in my opinion.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:22 AM   #207
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
The first one we saw. The above picture looks okay in my opinion.
The first one just makes me mad for some reason.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #208
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
The first one just makes me mad for some reason.
Yeah, I could see how some people wouldn't like it. But I think it looks cool.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #209
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
I guess it's because the head to me had no personality. I kinda like how this new one, it has distinct set of eyes with a square jaw.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #210
Gin Rummy
Stone Warrior
 
Gin Rummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 648
I for one would like to see Slash be Massive. Like The Hulk for the Avengers. He wouldn't be good for sneaking missions, but that's the perfect excuse for him not to come along on all of the Turtles missions. He'd only tag along when they needed to break out the "Heavy Ordinance" When the need arises.
__________________
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
Gin Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #211
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Sort of like Zog Triceraton in the 4Kids show, may he rest in peace.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #212
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
WOW! I really like his looks. Slash is my favorite TMNT character. I like they made him look like a real brute, but I hope he's not gonna be a total idiot. Always hated the OT Slash, but at least he was powerful enough to handle all the 4 turtles at once.

edit: and because there will be an action figure, I really hope they don't make him small in comparison like Leatherhead :/
__________________

Through the Golden Door

Last edited by AT-Man; 07-28-2013 at 01:56 AM.
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #213
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
while he is made somewhate to be made a good guy. i'm not too sure he'll be a good guy for long...
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:38 PM   #214
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
while he is made somewhate to be made a good guy. i'm not too sure he'll be a good guy for long...
Yeah, that'll probably be the case, or at least, I hope.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:43 PM   #215
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
He's turned to a good guy in the IDW Series. I guess it's a fitting change for him, mutant turtles have to stick together after all!
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #216
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
He's turned to a good guy in the IDW Series. I guess it's a fitting change for him, mutant turtles have to stick together after all!
*venus flashback*
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #217
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
*venus flashback*
*MALE Mutated Turtles should stick together.....(That sounds wrong )
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #218
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
*MALE Mutated Turtles should stick together.....(That sounds wrong )
Yeah it does
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #219
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
This slash looks pretty neto.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #220
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Radio interview with Feldman talking about Slash / TMNT. I haven't listened yet so I don't know how much time is spent on the topic.

Quote:
During an interview with Corey Feldman on my sister show Totally Driven Radio, Corey gave us some scoop on the new season of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Ninja Turtles fans rejoice! Actor Corey Feldman, known in the 90's as part of "The Corey's" (along with deceased actor Corey Haim) is returning to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle family to voice a "new turtle" for the hit animated series which airs on Nickelodeon.

While being interviewed by popular internet radio show, Totally Driven Radio, the actor confirmed that after nearly two decades away from the "The Turtles" he is once again coming back into the fold. Feldman who provided the voice for turtle Donatello in the 1st and 3rd live action movies that were hugely popular in the early 90's, is known for his work in films like The Goonies & The Lost Boys.

During his almost 90 minute interview with radio hosts Bay Ragni & Frank Naimoli, Feldman stated, "I have returned to "The Turtles" and henceforth I am now a brand new turtle which has been created for the show." Feldman then goes on to explain that the turtle in question, named Slash, was created in the original comic books and will have an origin story in the animated series as the pet of hot tempered turtle Raphael, coincidentally played by Sean Astin, who co-starred in the cult classic movie The Goonies along side Feldman. Making this a reunion of sorts for the two actors.

Nickelodeon renewed the series for a second and third season already. The freshman season finale takes place August 8th, 2013 in a one hour special titled "Booyaka-Showdown ". The second season is set to premiere just one month later, in September of 2013.

You can listen to the entire interview with Corey Feldman by following the link below and hear what he has to say on a variety of topics, including his return to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle family.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vocnati...y-driven-radio
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
corey feldman, nick, slash


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.