The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2015, 09:41 PM   #2561
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
Most of season 4 in dimension X, I hope that is true.

Poor guy, after dealing random monsters he gets mutated into one, well on the outside.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:06 PM   #2562
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Who to hell skates with his gecko?
I don't know, because the gecko could easily get spooked while he's skating and try to jump off his shoulder. They might be pets, but they are still prey animals and will react with likewise preservation instincts. Plus it's a dumb idea besides that, as one wrong fall, and he could easily land on top of his gecko, making it a crunchy red splat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNinja1987 View Post
Is that really official? If so, it sounds incredible. Like a Turtles Forever 2?
If it is for 2018, is that when Nick TMNT might possibly end, as Turtles Forever was the finale of the 2003 show?
Not like Turtles Forever, more like it's potent antithesis. DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths was where they undid the whole multiverse concept, intending to simplify the continuity and 'collapse' everything into one universe.

Basically they destroyed a bunch of universes in the storyline to make it one, and a lot of characters in those other universes were destroyed or obliterated.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 08:42 AM   #2563
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
After watching the preview I keep thinking Bebop was saying "What the F***?" But I'm guessing he was saying, "What the funk?" Still though. LOL. I can't wait for this next episode. ^w^
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 08:46 AM   #2564
senpai
Stone Warrior
 
senpai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: new york sewers yo!
Posts: 673
Yeahhh...that's a little close.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:51 AM   #2565
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by senpai View Post
Yeahhh...that's a little close.
Very close. I'd never seen Smoove doing standup until a couple months ago. I got used to that. When I heard him with the what the funk bit I didn't bat an eye until I remembered this was turtles. Cool expletive. It suits this upcoming episode. I gotta remember Turtles is coming back this weekend so I can bug amazon in order to see it the day after it airs. I've been excited about this episode ever since they mentioned Muckman's debut last year.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:02 AM   #2566
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Episode 16 description per Zap2It

S03, E16 Clash of the Mutanimals
The Shredder kidnaps and experiments on the Mighty Mutanimals.
5/03/2015
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #2567
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
So I guess that's when he mind controls Rockwell and Slash. I wonder if Mondo Gecko will join the Mutanimals now that they're short on staff.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:29 AM   #2568
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Episode 16 description per Zap2It

S03, E16 Clash of the Mutanimals
The Shredder kidnaps and experiments on the Mighty Mutanimals.
5/03/2015
Wow!! sounds pretty dark. So I wonder Raph is with them when they get captured or hearing that they are captured gets worried and goes looking for them alone but get's captured himself

Does this mean Leatherhead and Pete are going to be captured too and go under the mind control.

My god that would crush Mikey if Leatherhead is going under the mind control
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:39 AM   #2569
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Episode 16 description per Zap2It

S03, E16 Clash of the Mutanimals
The Shredder kidnaps and experiments on the Mighty Mutanimals.
5/03/2015
Guess the "Slash is Tokka" theory hold up huh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:07 PM   #2570
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Guess the "Slash is Tokka" theory hold up huh?
The other image only shows Leatherhead and Rockwell with Shredder. Perhaps Slash and Pigeon Pete escape or don't get captured.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:19 PM   #2571
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The other image only shows Leatherhead and Rockwell with Shredder. Perhaps Slash and Pigeon Pete escape or don't get captured.
You mean Slash and Rockwell. but yeah it's possible they were never captured or they escaped or they are locked in a cell and Mikey and Donnie help free them.

or

Maybe Leatherhead and Pete are fighting Donnie and Mikey somewhere.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:30 PM   #2572
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative
 
GoldMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 1,763
Anyone have any pics with Leatherhead or Pete under the influence? I did see Slash and Rockwell in the trailer, but I am curious if anyone found anything.
__________________
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:46 PM   #2573
GoldenFlither
Thug
 
GoldenFlither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Episode 16 description per Zap2It

S03, E16 Clash of the Mutanimals
The Shredder kidnaps and experiments on the Mighty Mutanimals.
5/03/2015
Sorry, I know this is inappropriate for the "official info" thread, but simply had to get this out there. My family (husband, myself, and two children) enjoys this show together, and I just told my husband this synopsis. He is, quite literally, dancing around the living room in ecstasy over the epicness of this. (And I don't think he even knows about the Raphael tidbit.)

UPDATE: Oh my goodness, and he just put on the store-bought Raphael mask and ran into the backyard. He is now shouting "YEAH!" at the kids.

I should worry, but n'ah. I may go join him.
GoldenFlither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:54 PM   #2574
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFlither View Post
Sorry, I know this is inappropriate for the "official info" thread, but simply had to get this out there. My family (husband, myself, and two children) enjoys this show together, and I just told my husband this synopsis. He is, quite literally, dancing around the living room in ecstasy over the epicness of this. (And I don't think he even knows about the Raphael tidbit.)

UPDATE: Oh my goodness, and he just put on the store-bought Raphael mask and ran into the backyard. He is now shouting "YEAH!" at the kids.

I should worry, but n'ah. I may go join him.
Lol this made laugh

I wonder if this episode will have Clash of the Titan movie references in it.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:37 PM   #2575
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The other image only shows Leatherhead and Rockwell with Shredder. Perhaps Slash and Pigeon Pete escape or don't get captured.
I can see Shredder wanting to get his hands on Slash, but surely he'd think Pigeon Pete is just ridiculous and not want to bother with him?
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:50 PM   #2576
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
I can see Shredder wanting to get his hands on Slash, but surely he'd think Pigeon Pete is just ridiculous and not want to bother with him?
He could be a carrier pigeon for The Foot, deliver their mail, grab take-out. etc.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 05:14 PM   #2577
GoldenFlither
Thug
 
GoldenFlither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 73
Huge news! They're doing a Star Wars-themed episode!!

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digi...n-awakens.html

Spoiler:
Totally kidding by the way, but this is too awesome.
GoldenFlither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 05:22 PM   #2578
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFlither View Post
Huge news! They're doing a Star Wars-themed episode!!

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digi...n-awakens.html

Spoiler:
Totally kidding by the way, but this is too awesome.
That was awesome.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:26 PM   #2579
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
If the turtles are going to be trapped in Dimension X for most of next season, then a few things must be done before they leave. Let's see:
+ Shredder's current scheme of experimenting on the Mighty Mutanimals and the mind control serum must be stopped.
+ Somebody must protect their reality while they are away, mainly from the Shredder and the Kraangs. So I guess that will be the mission for the MIghty Mutanimals. I guess they will recruit more members (like Muckman and Mondo Gecko) and even being instructed by Master Splinter.
+ Speaking of Splinter, to make him not ot feel so bad by his sons disappearances, I believe the turtles will rescue Karai and cure her, somehow. Maybe Mikey's "Super-Retromutagen" will be the key, and maybe April's psychic powers. I mean, I would like Karai keep her mutant status, but with the ability to change forms at will.
+ The Shredder and the Kraangs must be defeated in a "big way", so they need to retreat after their defeat; that way, the turtles could take easily some time to return, without worrying about what their enemies must be doing to their homeworld.

Now, about the potential new crossover mentioned for the future; I have to say it sounds very interesting. This could be really a "Turtles Forever 2". I can imagine the three turtle teams from the previous special (the Mirage Comics', the 80's animates series and the 2003's animated series) working along with the current Nick's turtle team. And I can imagine the bad guy will be the Utrom Shredder from the 2003's series, possibly trying again to eradicate all the turtles in the multiverse.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:29 PM   #2580
kungfufrogz
Thug
 
kungfufrogz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: In a house
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Who to hell skates with his gecko?
X-treme kool kidz
__________________
KUNGFUFROGZ Your friendly neighborhood punk
kungfufrogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.