The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2025, 05:31 PM   #241
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I'm sure in the mind of a conservative, all sorts of things are true.



I hope that if you need medical help, you do NOT get a blue haired DEI hire.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 02:24 AM   #242
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
300k supposedly at Kirk's memorial service. Also 300k worth of trash left given the videos I've seen, people really did not give a crap and left everything they brought if they'd been waiting all day you'd think the Cards had been playing at home that weekend and not in San Fran.

Trump dancing too, he's so grieiving still.

I saw someone comment that selling merchandise for the funeral was incredibly tacky and lame, but I'm wholly not surprised. After all Kirk "only" had $12M worth so the GoFundMe et al is so needed to keep Mrs Kirk in the lifestyle that she's accustomed to. But then I realised that she's going through the five stages of grift, and forgave her.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 03:58 AM   #243
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
Don’t take this the wrong way Mayhem, because I think this place needs a soy heel for conversation’s sake. But coming on here and repeating “jokes” you see on Bluesky and Threads isn’t the flex you think it is.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 05:59 AM   #244
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
I’ve seen neither on Bsky and I don’t use Threads *shrug* the only thing I saw was the comments about the funeral merchandise.

For the record, I AM a longtime Cards fan for my sins, so well aware where the memorial was in relation to the stadium.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Last edited by Mayhem; 09-22-2025 at 06:24 AM.
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 08:00 AM   #245
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
My one criticism of mrs.kirk. she sure did wear alot of expensive looking jewelry to this thing. wasn't her one hand had some kind of giant ring on each finger? Not a good look, IMHO.

I'm personally not a fan of religion. I think Religion was created by man..and mostly for wealth and power. therefore, IF there is a god, he probably hates Religion too.

And that goes for all religion. Christianity, Judaism, Muslims, etc. I don't want this country under strict ned flanders christian rule. Although, I GUESS it's better than Muslim rule, but I don't want to be taken back to the 1500s, where looking at someone with the wrong 'look' is considered burned at the stake material.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 09:10 AM   #246
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
If it was, everyone would have to wear a beard, no eating pork, no tattoos, and no man made fibres to name but four things.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 01:59 PM   #247
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
That sounds awesome. I wish we had that here.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 04:06 PM   #248
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
Although in the “shit you couldn’t make up” department, Grindr reported (backed up by stats from DownDetector) that access to the app overloaded around Glendale, Arizona over the weekend.

Hmmm, I wonder what was going on there?

Apparently the last time Grindr reported such an outage, it was in Wisconsin during July 2024. The time of the Republican National Congress. Seems there’s an awful lot of beards in the party…
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 04:28 PM   #249
KaraiLover09
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Although in the “shit you couldn’t make up” department, Grindr reported (backed up by stats from DownDetector) that access to the app overloaded around Glendale, Arizona over the weekend.

Hmmm, I wonder what was going on there?

Apparently the last time Grindr reported such an outage, it was in Wisconsin during July 2024. The time of the Republican National Congress. Seems there’s an awful lot of beards in the party…
Everybody knows there are more right-wing gays than left-wing gays. They're just closeted.

The more a right-winger speaks out against homosexuality, the higher the chance they got a guy on the side.
KaraiLover09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 06:20 AM   #250
member_removed
Hench Mutant
 
member_removed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Although in the “shit you couldn’t make up” department, Grindr reported (backed up by stats from DownDetector) that access to the app overloaded around Glendale, Arizona over the weekend.

Hmmm, I wonder what was going on there?

Apparently the last time Grindr reported such an outage, it was in Wisconsin during July 2024. The time of the Republican National Congress. Seems there’s an awful lot of beards in the party…
Has this been confirmed? I can't see a legitimate source.
__________________
You take the ugly one!

No, you take the ugly one!

I'll take the ugly one!

Which one's the ugly one?
member_removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 06:47 AM   #251
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
Trump controls the media now, it won’t be reported.

Same how it’s been found it was his videographer that triggered the escalator to stop at the UN headquarters…
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 07:08 AM   #252
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
Wait I thought he was just a stupid old man who went doo doo in his diapey?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 10:22 AM   #253
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
He is, but people sadly still listen. Miller is actually in charge…
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 12:37 PM   #254
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
Edited by Barkworm: Sorry for deleting the pic but could you upload a smaller version?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 12:41 PM   #255
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
Could you make that any smaller?
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 02:37 PM   #256
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
What was the pic?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2025, 02:12 AM   #257
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
I think it was like the largest pic of Stephen Miller you could find
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2025, 03:32 AM   #258
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
He’s back lol

Spoiler:
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2025, 03:37 AM   #259
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Trump controls the media now, it won’t be reported.

Same how it’s been found it was his videographer that triggered the escalator to stop at the UN headquarters…
I guess he stopped the teleprompter, as well? smh.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2025, 08:25 AM   #260
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
That guy is such a vile racist peice of ****. I hope karma comes to get him someday
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.