The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2017, 03:03 PM   #2881
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
I got a link from Chris and then I also got Sling to work on my Roku so I'm set.
Did you do the Giftcard thing or the Credit Card? cause it won't accept Credit Cards that are the Prepaid variety.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:07 PM   #2882
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Did you do the Giftcard thing or the Credit Card? cause it won't accept Credit Cards that are the Prepaid variety.
I used my regular credit card.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #2883
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
I used my regular credit card.
Ah, I'll never get a regular credit card, I got screwed over by them back in the days and didn't know how they worked.

Good thing they offer Giftcards, i just wish they had them in other varieties instead of the 25, 50, and 100, in order to get SlingTV to work, I had to go with 2 25 Dollar Giftcards, cause when i tried to register the 1st time, 25 wasn't enough for the Orange Package plus Kids Extra Package, That total came up to about 28 dollars, If they had one for 30, that would've been better.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #2884
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Feels like this us the calm before the storm now. Only a few hours and we'll know how it all ends
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:30 PM   #2885
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Feels like this us the calm before the storm now. Only a few hours and we'll know how it all ends
I'm thinking it's going to seem short after our imaginations have run wild.
I don't know if I can stay up, would be a 3:30am bed time (assuming I can sleep after that) and I will be up early with children
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #2886
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I'm thinking it's going to seem short after our imaginations have run wild.
I don't know if I can stay up, would be a 3:30am bed time (assuming I can sleep after that) and I will be up early with children
Despite the Mad Max references, I'm expecting something more along the lines of Logan, Old Raph taking care of this young female mutant, while they try to survive in a post apocalyptic wastelands, I am also expecting the Turtles to make some kind of references about the days when they were teenagers, maybe one of them has an old photograph of them with Splinter, April, Karai, and Casey Jones, and make some references on what happened to them.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305

Last edited by TigerClaw; 09-22-2017 at 04:45 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:44 PM   #2887
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
We definitely need at least mentions of what happened to April, Casey & Karai, they're all major characters in the series.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #2888
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I'm both excited and nervous for this! Still crossing my fingers and toes that they don't die!

And I definitely admire your dedication, TC. With any luck, you'll get to see the other episodes too.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #2889
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Nickelodeon To Release "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tales Of The Turtles V3: The Final Chapters" On DVD On 12/12!


Full cover in spoiler:
Spoiler:

http://nickalive.blogspot.com.es/201...ge-mutant.html
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #2890
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q3Bx_xhm3...deo-TMNT_2.jpg

Full cover in spoiler:


Nickelodeon To Release "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tales Of The Turtles V3: The Final Chapters" On DVD On 12/12!
Damn. That has to be a 2 disc set.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #2891
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Yeah, I'm both excited and nervous for this! Still crossing my fingers and toes that they don't die!

And I definitely admire your dedication, TC. With any luck, you'll get to see the other episodes too.
Its set to expire on the 11/14/2017, I hope they show the new episodes after this on regular Nick.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:54 PM   #2892
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome to get a release date for the final DVD. That and the other DVDs I don't have will make some good Christmas presents.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #2893
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Awesome to get a release date for the final DVD. That and the other DVDs I don't have will make some good Christmas presents.
If I go to Walmart tomorrow, I'm gonna buy that Crossover Arc on DVD, Some people uploaded those episodes on Youtube apparently.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:00 PM   #2894
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Nickelodeon To Release "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tales Of The Turtles V3: The Final Chapters" On DVD On 12/12!
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q3Bx_xhm3...deo-TMNT_2.jpg

Full cover in spoiler:

http://nickalive.blogspot.com.es/201...ge-mutant.html
Really glad they went that route with the dvd release. I was afraid they would nickel and dime the U.S. market with three or four sets promoted as "mini-movies" like with the Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady set.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:26 PM   #2895
BYWInsaniac
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Posts: 84
Are there any chatrooms people could hop into to hangout while they watch the finale? It should be starting soon, right? I'm so oldschool that I'm thinking about how easy it was in the AOL days, but I have no idea what services one would use today!

-JJ
BYWInsaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #2896
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
That's a nice cover for the final DVD.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:50 PM   #2897
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Looks like that person started the live stream for those who got the link, the episode hasn't started, but from what I can see, its not the best quality, but im sure you guys can deal with that.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:58 PM   #2898
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Yeah, the video of her isn't the greatest quality but when she had an ep running it looked pretty decent. Little annoying that the image can't be make full screen in app or browser but I'm just grateful she's doing this at all!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:05 PM   #2899
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Never mind, she's not steaming it, just reacting to it

She tried, had some issues (cause she talked for ages then sat waiting rather than setting up the steam so it was ready to go) and is now just watching it and ignoring comments.

So I'm gonna watch Disney's Boo to You stream instead (at least I know that stream will be high quality and worth staying up for) and try and find a stream in the morning.

Last edited by Chris; 09-22-2017 at 07:25 PM.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #2900
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Never mind, she's not steaming it, just reacting to it
Yeah .... dissapointing
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.