The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #3641
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Picked up Tigerclaw and 3 of the comic turtles. Nice figures.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #3642
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant
 
Darthknuxward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Depths of Karzahni
Posts: 309
Picked Tiger Claw and Robotic Foot Soldier. Will post pics tomorrow.
__________________
Insane? I prefer the term "creative", but I guess there isn't much difference between the two in the end, is there?

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #3643
Seedkiller
Foot Soldier
 
Seedkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hell
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
How'd you do it?
Cut off at the wrist, drill holes on both sides, insert pegs (basically a small section of one of the weapon racks that comes with the turtles), and there you have it. Watch your fingers though.....I sawed through one of mine.....
Seedkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:21 AM   #3644
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Ouch, sorry to hear that.

What kind of pegs did ya use?
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:46 AM   #3645
Seedkiller
Foot Soldier
 
Seedkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hell
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
Ouch, sorry to hear that.

What kind of pegs did ya use?
I just cut a section of the weapon rack out, and presto! Instant peg!

Last edited by Seedkiller; 10-11-2014 at 02:51 AM.
Seedkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:12 AM   #3646
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
So do we have more Playmates figures coming out this year or was Tiger Claw wave the last?

We need to migrate into a 2015 thread soon
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:28 AM   #3647
hitmonkey
Foot Soldier
 
hitmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
So do we have more Playmates figures coming out this year or was Tiger Claw wave the last?

We need to migrate into a 2015 thread soon
I *think* Bebop, Rocksteady, and Turflytle are this year.
hitmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:37 AM   #3648
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmonkey View Post
I *think* Bebop, Rocksteady, and Turflytle are this year.
Baxter fly as well, right?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:43 AM   #3649
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Baxter fly as well, right?
Bebop, Rocksteady, Baxter-Fly, Turflytle and Biotroid.
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:43 AM   #3650
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Bebop, Rocksteady, Baxter-Fly, Turflytle and Biotroid.
I thought Biotroid was cancelled. He wasn't shown ar SDCC.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #3651
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
You guys really think B&R is this year? O.o I don't know, i'm skeptical...

I hope it is true.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #3652
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior
 
Lil Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 891
I thought it was going to be Bebop, Rocksteady, Savage Mikey, Turflytle, Baxter Stockman (fly), Mutated Karai?

Also on the horizon are the Mystic Turtles! I'm thinking those will be 2015 however.
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #3653
Reputator
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 185
I'd bet money on Baxter Fly and Karai, and possibly Turflytle. I got the feeling Biotroid was quietly escorted behind the barn as well.

Seriously doubt Bebop and Rocksteady will make it before New Year's.
__________________
Reputator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 01:48 PM   #3654
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
They probably will wait till after the Bebop and Rocksteady mutation episode before releasing those toys. I kinda hope we get some figures of The Purple Dragons down the line too.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #3655
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reputator View Post
I'd bet money on Baxter Fly and Karai, and possibly Turflytle. I got the feeling Biotroid was quietly escorted behind the barn as well.

Seriously doubt Bebop and Rocksteady will make it before New Year's.
Playmates said they would be out this year at sdcc .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 02:30 PM   #3656
Reputator
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
Playmates said they would be out this year at sdcc .
Oh OK. Cool.
__________________
Reputator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 03:01 PM   #3657
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior
 
Metalhead 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reputator View Post
Oh OK. Cool.
Actually, if you look at the slides from the Playmates Panel:

Turflytle, Baxter Fly, and Karai are all listed as "Fall 2014".

Bebop, Rocksteady, Monkey Brains, The Mystic Turtles, and even The Original Comic Turtles were all listed as "Future Wave".

So, I don't think there's any OFFICIAL confirmation of Bebop & Rocksteady this year. I HOPE they come out this year, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we get when Turflytle, Baxter Fly, and Karai are released (if that's even still the plan for Playmates...).
Metalhead 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #3658
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
I think Playmates seriously needs to update a lot of the card back bios. For example, Slash should be with the Turtles and not the Kraang. Same with Mutagen Man and Tiger Claw, who should be aligned with the Foot. Also, they should rename the "Ninja Turtles" the "Hamato Clan". The back cards are currently my biggest pet peeve in the line.
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 03:23 PM   #3659
Reputator
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post
Actually, if you look at the slides from the Playmates Panel:

Turflytle, Baxter Fly, and Karai are all listed as "Fall 2014".

Bebop, Rocksteady, Monkey Brains, The Mystic Turtles, and even The Original Comic Turtles were all listed as "Future Wave".

So, I don't think there's any OFFICIAL confirmation of Bebop & Rocksteady this year. I HOPE they come out this year, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we get when Turflytle, Baxter Fly, and Karai are released (if that's even still the plan for Playmates...).
I've seen those slides as well, but sometimes you get Playmates reps speaking off-the-cuff at events or in interviews with more up-to-date info. I don't keep up with all of those.
__________________
Reputator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #3660
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
I think Playmates seriously needs to update a lot of the card back bios. For example, Slash should be with the Turtles and not the Kraang. Same with Mutagen Man and Tiger Claw, who should be aligned with the Foot. Also, they should rename the "Ninja Turtles" the "Hamato Clan". The back cards are currently my biggest pet peeve in the line.
What is Tiger Claw aligned with? Kraang? o.O
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.