![]() |
|
|
#3621 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 195
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3622 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 236
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3623 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3624 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
|
Do we have a date on Turflytle yet? *buzz buzz*
I dont think there is a figure I am waiting on more... *buzz buzz* Like a Turtle do! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3625 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 822
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3626 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 432
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3627 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
well it's definitely a great companion to the original foot soldier but I don't feel like they as good of army builders because they all have a very specific weapon layout
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3628 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
|
Looks like Playmates are back from the brink!
__________________
Proud Digimon nut. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3629 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
How so? The hand attachments are all swap-able, if you bought 4 you could give them all maces or saw blades.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3630 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 6
|
Anyone know were to get the comic book figures online at a decent price?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3631 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
The interchangeable stuff on the new foot definitely makes it a nice army builder. having the same body damage is a little bit of a downside though. I think I will definitely get 2 or 3 of them now instead of just 1. Gradually... doubt I'd snatch 3 at once. We seem to have regular TMNT sales going on which is the right time to army build. Last edited by Zulithe; 10-08-2014 at 07:13 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3632 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 822
|
I wish the saw blades actually rotated, then you could put 4 on the same Foot Bot and make him roll like a car...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3633 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 146
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3634 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Having the same battle damage is a bit of a downer, although probably a easy minifix by painting over it, or covering it with apoxy clay.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3635 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
|
pixel dan's review on the comic mirage style turtles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj5qJVRr7g0
__________________
i ship it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3636 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 6
|
Is there anyplace to buy the mirage turtles online?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3637 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hell
Posts: 190
|
I did some modding to the wrists on mine. Much better if I might say.aaand I have no idea why my pics come out upside down. But I'm pretty sure you get the idea.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3638 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Singapore
Posts: 329
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3639 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hell
Posts: 190
|
I've got about 5 ongoing projects, so I'm not sure when I'll get to it. I do want to though. This mod only took me like 10 mins. I just had to do the wrist mod because these figures suck pretty bad, and I just had to do SOMETHING about it for now. I can't stand looking at how playmates just just skimped out on such an easy fix. But yeah, the paint needs major work.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3640 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2014 tmnt figures |
|
|