The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #3761
UsagiYojimbo
Foot Soldier
 
UsagiYojimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 151
Thumbs up

I spotted this by chance today... Nice Raphael piece by Peter Laird

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...860461&afsrc=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2012-02-22 at 12.29.52 PM.jpg (9.2 KB, 7 views)
__________________
UsagiYojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #3762
Foot Soldier Clang
Hench Mutant
 
Foot Soldier Clang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Big Apple, 3am
Posts: 456
I could die. Check out this lot of vehicles AND the sewer playset; http://www.ebay.com/itm/180820445188...84.m1426.l2649
__________________
My Collection
Foot Soldier Clang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #3763
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterycolor View Post
as a seller of tmnt i would say 25 for the sealed flush-o-matic is fair, as long as the s&h is reasonable... but 60.00 is WAY TOO HIGH!
Well, I offered $25, and it was free shipping, but the auction ended before he responded. But now I know about what to spend to get one without getting a raw deal.

I just really love the artwork on the boxes for the Turtle Van and Flushomatic, as well as a few other vehicle boxes. Anyone else love that artwork?
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #3764
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot Soldier Clang View Post
I could die. Check out this lot of vehicles AND the sewer playset; http://www.ebay.com/itm/180820445188...84.m1426.l2649
Shipping was $55, though. Plus, the Drome looked pretty ragged. I guess if you need pieces it's a good deal, but these lots seem to pop up often enough and it wasn't THAT great a deal. Was it?
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #3765
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
I didn't think so, but then again I DID just spend close to $30 on a MOMC Super Shredder, so what do I know?
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #3766
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Hero Turtles Shreddermobile stateside purchase

Doesn't happen to often, but I purchased this for under $20 and despite being an import, the seller is from my state. No worries about paying high international shipping here (just over $8 for me):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Shre...item2c62b1f87d

Has anybody else ever purchased European items stateside or vice-versa?
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #3767
rcg dodge
Random Punk
 
rcg dodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: DE
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
I just really love the artwork on the boxes for the Turtle Van and Flushomatic, as well as a few other vehicle boxes. Anyone else love that artwork?
I agree, I have the box for the turtle van in my basement. I look at it every time I go down there. The packaging was so much better in the 80s/ 90s!
__________________
Donatello!
rcg dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #3768
Memphis
Stone Warrior
 
Memphis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 581
Spent 30 on my Super Shredder too. Idk why, but I just love staring at him. His sculpt is just... Awesome... Short, but awesome none the less.
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #3769
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Muta...item256d339597

The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #3770
funkyg773
Foot Soldier
 
funkyg773's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 171
where has this possibly gone for 1000...

one too many zeros at least
__________________



Life Lacking of Anchovies,

Greg
funkyg773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:47 AM   #3771
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Jaw droping price...i wonder if somebody is crazy enough to pay that amount of money
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #3772
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Well dang. I have all the individual 3 episode discs that make up season 2. I could use $1000. Anyone want my copy of Season 2 Part 2?

EDIT: Further "Sheesh, really?"
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #3773
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!
 
mysterycolor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,481
speaking of crazy prices... this person is dreaming...http://www.ebay.com/itm/290674387878...84.m1438.l2649
__________________
mysterycolor TMNT ebay auctions- http://bit.ly/mysterycolor
mysterycolor's basement auctions- bit.ly/mysterybasement
mysterycolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #3774
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
DARK HORSE TMNT w/ Lasers? Based off the Triceraton arc for sure, but I've never seen these. Cheap price too. Just need new paint jobs. He has 1 Donatello and 2 Raphael's.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #3775
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,658
What is so rare about that season 2 DVD? I mean, is there something exclusive to it?
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #3776
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
What is so rare about that season 2 DVD? I mean, is there something exclusive to it?
Just a low production quantity.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #3777
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Just a low production quantity.
Which is bull if u ask me
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #3778
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Which you can all easily bypass by buying this season 2 in some other region dvd i think

For example:



Polish version of 2nd season. Only diffrence is in episode list i think. On this DVD there are episodes from "Secret Origins, Part 1" till "The Big Brawl, Part 4" so complete Second season excluding 5 episodes of turtles in space.

Price: 75 PLN and that is around 22,73 USD

or even cheaper but only episodes from City at War 1 till Big Brawl 4:



Price: 34 PLN = around 12 USD

Last edited by turtles_kolektor; 02-25-2012 at 01:16 PM.
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #3779
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
So here's something I've never seen before. Tiny figures from a foreign country, with Michelangelo holding a sword. They look pretty interesting, and I would like them, but $10 each?

Donatello
Micheleolangelo (Hahahaha!!)
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #3780
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
this seller relisted the Channel 6 Newsvan due to a nonpaying bidder. Last time it went over $400!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260964902126...=p5197.c0.m619
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.