The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #361
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Petition for no noses or nostrils this time!
oh cyber

I am actually fine with the look, but I hope they do some things different.

I am hoping for better story telling and a consistent story.
More focus on the turtles.
Make the turtles physically smaller, more ninja like, not war-machines.
The foot need to be ninjas not gun carrying idiots.
Foot Elite??
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:21 PM   #362
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron80 View Post
http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-conte...laugh-gif1.gif
Knowing your weekend was ruin makes me happy.
you live a sad life..you actually believe for a second a movie im not a fan of getting a sequel ruined my weekend buzz...i pity you
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:28 PM   #363
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
The only thing I truly want in the sequel is a backstory for Hamato Yoshi and Oroku Saki. If we get that, it'll also slightly redeem shortcomings of this first film.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #364
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
man i could fill ten pages worth of my fan boy ness and squee-ing ..but he came up to me at boston comic con this weekend and we hung out and had lunch together

You are one lucky guy, Boston. I'm so jealous.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:36 PM   #365
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron80 View Post
http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-conte...laugh-gif1.gif
Knowing your weekend was ruin makes me happy.


Just wait when all of the juicy details come out about Bebop and Rocksteady and Casey etc etc. Uh.. this is so great. SO great I cant wait for 2016. Some great big films coming but now we got a new TMNT film
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #366
voltron80
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
you live a sad life..you actually believe for a second a movie im not a fan of getting a sequel ruined my weekend buzz...i pity you
Let me clear a few things up 1. You're goof ball sitting on a message board, hoping and wishing for a movie to fail. 2. Because that movie didn't fail and did well enough to earn a sequel you and your buddies are behaving like angry little children. Me I was on vacation enjoying my time away from work and the nuts that post on this message board. Between being right and the news over the weekend I'm glad your weekend got ruined. So you guys can watch the Black Nerd review and other dingleberries no one cares about all you like. It won't change the fact turtles made money, it over took Guardians, I was right and part II two is going down. Speaking of Youtube where's the guy who makes crappy YouTube videos that post here?
voltron80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #367
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
...oh no...
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #368
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron80 View Post
Speaking of Youtube where's the guy who makes crappy YouTube videos that post here?
You're gonna have to be waaaaay more specific.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #369
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron80 View Post
Let me clear a few things up 1. You're goof ball
thats what my girlfriend calls me.....do you have a crush on me voltron?

__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #370
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
TMNT actually overtook Guardians!
Never.. and I mean never! underestimate them.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:08 PM   #371
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou 500 View Post
I'd sincerely hope the writers, director and producer learn something and don't just make a high budget Asylum film. (Asylum is the film studio responsible for s**t like Sharknado)



No, Raph's had his victories enough times. Let either Donnie, Leo or hell, even Mikey (if they can pull it off creatively) deliver the death blow this time around.
He did? Please, let me see all of the times he had all of the victories. Go ahead, I will wait.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:11 PM   #372
voltron80
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
thats what my girlfriend calls me.....do you have a crush on me voltron?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/...xccQvA8_5v.png
That's the official name for your right hand? But I should leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE

Again where's the other member of your team? You know the guy who makes really crappy Youtube videos.
voltron80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #373
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2310 View Post
would be sick in the sequel if they start testing the mutagen on a rabbit a gecko a rhino and a warthog.....

usagi and mondo gecko escape somehow... mondo gecko ends up taking mikeys skateboard

would be awesome
I highly doubt we will ever see Usagi in this movie. Ever! He doesn't belong to the TMNT franchise, he is his own entity owned by a completely different person. I think the only way he would allow Usagi to be in the movie, is if maybe the studio brings in Peter Laird as a consultant. The creator of Usagi I heard is good friends with Peter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
If Bay is not going to direct Transformers 5 but Liebesman could be doing it, then what is Bay going to do because I don't want him to direct the next TMNT movie but, I have heard Bay is going be directing Power Rangers and The Birds (rumors) so he be focusing on those movies and hope he won't be the director for TMNT 2
I heard he is trying to get a Bad Boys 3 out of the way, before Lawrence and Smith are too old to do their roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I thought it was released in China at the weekend.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291150/...ef_=tt_ov_inf+
That's interesting. The Chinese Government usually hates anything to do with Japanese culture.

Last edited by Warhorse; 08-11-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #374
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
I heard he is trying to get a Bad Boys 3 out of the way, before Lawrence and Smith are too old to do their roles.
I would DIE!
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:57 PM   #375
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
back tracking on the whole 80s movie made next...wasnt voltron actually in the works along with thunder cats and captain planet at one moment
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #376
MajorViolence
Stone Warrior
 
MajorViolence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
back tracking on the whole 80s movie made next...wasnt voltron actually in the works along with thunder cats and captain planet at one moment
I heard of Voltron and Captain Planet. Didn't hear about Thundercats, though I could easily have just been offline the day that was newsworthy.
__________________
MajorViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:05 PM   #377
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorViolence View Post
I heard of Voltron and Captain Planet. Didn't hear about Thundercats, though I could easily have just been offline the day that was newsworthy.
i know when transformers first came out..EW showed a list of movies based on old franchises they wanted to make..alvin and yogi where on there as well as gi joe.
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:08 PM   #378
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
Good bye puddinpop.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #379
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewtheMirageTMNT View Post
Good bye puddinpop.
Woah he got banned again?
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:28 PM   #380
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
Was this his second account?
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.