The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2015, 11:53 AM   #3901
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
We have spoiler tags for a reason...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:36 PM   #3902
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
God, Sunday can't come fast enough.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #3903
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I am so mad right now
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:00 PM   #3904
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I am so mad right now
Is it because you were spoiled or because you don't want Raphael liking Mona Lisa?
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:24 PM   #3905
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 938
I wonder if we will see the Hamato clan in 'turtles in time'. I would like to see some interaction between human Yoshi and his clan if they were to show.
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:41 PM   #3906
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
I wonder if we will see the Hamato clan in 'turtles in time'. I would like to see some interaction between human Yoshi and his clan if they were to show.
They're appearing in "Tales of the Yokai".
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:44 PM   #3907
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
I wonder if we will see the Hamato clan in 'turtles in time'. I would like to see some interaction between human Yoshi and his clan if they were to show.
..........Oh, my sweet summer child. How behind on this information you are.

(While we're not getting Hamato Yoshi/Clan interaction in Turtles in Time, we're getting it in the next episode, Tale of the Yokai.)
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:25 PM   #3908
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
..........Oh, my sweet summer child. How behind on this information you are.

(While we're not getting Hamato Yoshi/Clan interaction in Turtles in Time, we're getting it in the next episode, Tale of the Yokai.)
I thank you for letting me know.
Now I have hope.
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:36 PM   #3909
GoldenFlither
Thug
 
GoldenFlither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
I thank you for letting me know.
Now I have hope.
You and I are not so different.
GoldenFlither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #3910
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFlither View Post
You and I are not so different.
Is it weird that whenever I read something that you post, I always read it in 87's Splinter voice? XD There are only, like, 3 people on this forum whose posts I read in the voice of their avatars, and you're one of them. Feel special.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:28 PM   #3911
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
New clip: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/...fc4ee74000000d
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:40 PM   #3912
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Awesome
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:45 PM   #3913
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
Did Renet just say, "Daddy-o?"
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:48 PM   #3914
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Awesome
Renet is so adorkable! I like how Mikey jumped into the time portal in the way he did with the Dimension X portal. Too cute.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:08 PM   #3915
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Did Renet just say, "Daddy-o?"
Why does it matter?
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:27 PM   #3916
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Kraken View Post
Why does it matter?
Neutrinos say it a lot in the '87 cartoon. It's another homage.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:38 PM   #3917
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
So can't wait for Sunday. Looks like it'll be good.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:03 PM   #3918
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Renet said," Genghis Khan, Billy the kid, and Socrates."

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure easter egg. That is pretty funny. I am surprised that she didn't mispronounce Socrates.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:06 PM   #3919
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
I am glad I am not the only one who thought Bill and Ted.

"Groovy Daddy-O", that is great.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:12 PM   #3920
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
That's pretty awesome as it's two references in one with Bill and Ted and the Neutrinos.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.