The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2006, 07:26 PM   #21
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
mmmhmm all I know is up they ever made a teenage mutant ninja dog I'd give up on the guys forever and say laird has lost his mind lol.

The TMNT did have a dog like that. I believed he was called Zak.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #22
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
The TMNT did have a dog like that. I believed he was called Zak.
hahahahahahaha ba dum dum ching! haha Yes they also has one named Carter..and I believe now they have one named Codey right? haha
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.