The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2003, 06:39 AM   #21
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Haha, yeah! I can just picture her and Casey swing dancing.

"Jump Jive and Wail!" I love that song!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 10:13 PM   #22
Vroomkid
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 172
At least "Nano" shows April in another outfit then that half-shirt...granted it's just t-shirt and shorts for sleeping...but again, the sex appeal is implied there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw
What I meant was, the jumpsuit didnt reveal anything, The new cloths this april is wearing is a bit revealing cause it exposes her tummy and belly botton.
Haha, please, in the first ep, somebody said it even shows her partial buttock...it's much more revealing this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
April looks like a Gap model to me...
I'm glad I ain't the only one thinking that ZigFB.
Vroomkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 07:20 AM   #23
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael
Haha, yeah! I can just picture her and Casey swing dancing.

"Jump Jive and Wail!" I love that song!
o.0 That is a scary, scary thought... Not so much April... I could see April doing it... But CASEY!?!?!? Actually, could anyone make that in flash?
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 12:46 PM   #24
Stefano
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 762
Is it just me or can you see aprils butt crack.
__________________
Leo: Your reign of terror is over Stockman!
Mike: have you been practicing that?
Leo: You like it?

Utrom: this says ritc sir, and its written in crayon sir!
Something wicked this way comes
Mr. Show is the best!
Stefano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 01:00 PM   #25
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 02:40 PM   #26
Vroomkid
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano
Is it just me or can you see aprils butt crack.
It's just you!

Oh no, not this again. Stefano, no it's not just you. When the 2nd ep. came out, a few fanboys mentioned it already in the "official" thread. Though some argue it's the back of her spine and not the butt crack...if you have it taped, maybe you should pause the frame or something to check it out.
Vroomkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 06:42 PM   #27
Stefano
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 762
Ok i really dought that it is her butt crack because her butt would be pretty high up. But i think its funny that the animators put it there
__________________
Leo: Your reign of terror is over Stockman!
Mike: have you been practicing that?
Leo: You like it?

Utrom: this says ritc sir, and its written in crayon sir!
Something wicked this way comes
Mr. Show is the best!
Stefano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 08:23 PM   #28
Vroomkid
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano
Ok i really dought that it is her butt crack because her butt would be pretty high up. But i think its funny that the animators put it there
Haha, yea. Kinda makes you wonder if little 8 years old catch that on TV...now that will be twisted. But hey, bottom line, April's there for the sex appeal.
Vroomkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 05:14 PM   #29
Stefano
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 762
and she has a nice butt.
__________________
Leo: Your reign of terror is over Stockman!
Mike: have you been practicing that?
Leo: You like it?

Utrom: this says ritc sir, and its written in crayon sir!
Something wicked this way comes
Mr. Show is the best!
Stefano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 10:19 AM   #30
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
I was waiting for a "Does the carpet match the curtains" type thread with April...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 02:44 PM   #31
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
*snickers* Nice to know I'm not the only pervert around here.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 02:58 PM   #32
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Re: aprils butt

Ehhh... please... as tantalizing as it sounds to many splinter fans, I for one really don't wanna see a April and Splinter relationshiop on the new show. Just uh.. seems ta push the beastiality line a tad toooooo far for me.... ugh!

Thus, as a mod making a stand... let's not talk at this level of sexual behavior with April. Please...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyman444
ps is her hair natural red or is it died red
Been thinking the same! Looks to be some kind of unnatural magenta kind of red there.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 09:14 AM   #33
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
Oh, BTW, I deleted a few HIGHLY offensive posts.

Some of you take things just a little too far.

That is all.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 09:24 AM   #34
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Glad to hear it, Darth. I try to watch myself most of the time when talking about such touchy subjects, but sometimes I might slip and say something dumb.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 11:58 AM   #35
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ahh.. that's where those posts went. I thought I was going insane, when the post I was editing just suddenly disaapeared. Thanks DR.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 09:29 PM   #36
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
The only thing the new April isn't is a news reporter. But I guess running her Farther's Antique Shop is OK. That Shop has more space than the one in the first movie if you notice.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 12:24 PM   #37
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRaphael
Oh, BTW, I deleted a few HIGHLY offensive posts.

Some of you take things just a little too far.

That is all.
Now, I'm not all sweet and innocent, and I've made a few adult insinuations in my time, but even I realize we have a rating here. I try and respect that not everyone appriciates such comments. There are adult TMNT groups we can point you to if you wanna discuss things like that.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 03:01 PM   #38
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
There are adult TMNT groups we can point you to if you wanna discuss things like that.
There are..?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 04:12 PM   #39
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I'm on one.

I'm just evil, and enjoy discussing things that make most people uncomfortable.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 06:30 PM   #40
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
I just tend to break.

"They were known for cutting many, and leaving few in half" - Captain Hampton
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.