The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #21
jwiz154
Hench Mutant
 
jwiz154's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMay View Post
I did indeed know where the Playmates building was.
Sorry, I was asking if you knew that these statues were in the lobby, not if you knew where the Playmates office was. How awesome that would've been if you DIDN'T know and just stumbled on them in the lobby.
__________________
Wanted: Loose Justice League Unlimited
Megos
jwiz154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #22
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Cool! They look like little aliens

Teenage Mutant Ninja Aliens!!
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:52 AM   #23
RossMay
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 177
Yes, I knew Playmates had these statues. Peter Laird also happens to have miniature (around 1 foot high) versions of these.
__________________
http://www.rossmaywriter.com
RossMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #24
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
I actually live 2 blocks away from the Playmates building. I pass by the building all the time but was always too shy to go inside and take pictures.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #25
RossMay
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 177
Go inside! Just say hi to the very friendly security guard at the desk first.
__________________
http://www.rossmaywriter.com
RossMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #26
Teddy
Hench Mutant
 
Teddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 368
Wow, those are really neat! Thanks for sharing your pics! I was shocked at how big they were when I got to the one of you standing in front of them. I imagined them much smaller I guess. Anyway, awesome!
__________________
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #27
Voidoid
Stone Warrior
 
Voidoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 625
Haha very awesome pics. And LOL at Raph sucking his fingers! They sorta remind me of ET....
Voidoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.