The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #21
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I dub thee captain obvious.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #22
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I dub thee captain obvious.
Powder, please stop. I'm just here having a good time. I will admit: I am a guy who sometimes states the obvious. But I do that, either to understand what's going on or to make myself feel better. I said that I doubt it wouldn't happen to make me less worried. Still, I love the joke. Let's just forget about this and continue with our discussion.

Here's something that's been on my mind right now: What if the new TMNT show will be like Supah Ninjas, but 10 times better? It's Nickelodeon, and I'm guessing some of that humor we see will be on the series. I still hope the humor resembles a little bit of The Penguins of Madagascar or The Last Airbender. (I'm still waiting for the TMNT to meet the Penguins). I guarantee that Supah Ninjas will be taken off the air once the first season is over, or once the Turtles arrive.

I want Supah Ninjas to fail so badly, that I hope it fails just like that Disney Channel show American Dragon: Jake Long. That only lasted 2 seasons, and that was not as successful as Kim Possible. The TMNT are a beloved property. They may go somewhere.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #23
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Powder, please stop.
Powder makes all the new kids cry. It's his thing. I think he collects your tears in a jar and bathes in them. New kid tears give him his hip-hop powers *nod*
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #24
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I am not sure if I would consider Kung Fu Panda an action show I would consider it more along the lines of Penguins of Madagascar
I can't speak for the series (as it hasn't aired yet) or the second film (since I haven't seen it yet), but KFP was definitely an action flick. It was actually more of a kid-friendly wuxia film with comedic elements, than any sort of straight-up comedy.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #25
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
I know for one thing, this TMNT is not going to be like the "21 Jump Street" film being in production. That looks awful. This reincarnation of the turtles may be a lot better.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #26
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I have confidence in all of the new TMNT stuff to come out. All of it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.