The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #21
pihb
Hench Mutant
 
pihb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
If I had a penny for everytime I heard how Kevin and Peter created the turtles I'd go round constantly asking people how Kevin and Peter created the turtles.
if I wanted to know, I would google it.... If I want a good interview, I would ask well thought out questions


Kevin also drew this for me at the Staple! event. Awesome guy. Definately had fun kicking it with him.

Last edited by pihb; 03-05-2012 at 01:26 PM.
pihb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #22
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
I laughed out loud with your comments, guys.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #23
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Finally watched it... Kevin was totally having fun with this guys sheer ignorance.
"Now you're the new owner (of Heavy Metal) how did you acquire the rights..."
"I've been the owner of HM for about 20 years..."
CLASSIC!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #24
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Sophie Campbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 498
man, people are still taking that 2005 TMNT group piece i drew and using it for their articles/posts. do they think it's official art?

this interviewer is brutal! XD
Sophie Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #25
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Or as I like to call them TNMT.

EDIT: Wasn't there some one who called them that?
Armaggon in Merdude and Michaelangelo #1. I think.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 03-05-2012 at 08:36 PM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #26
Plasticplayhouse
the gray ghost
 
Plasticplayhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North East
Posts: 2,194
That was hard to watch. Dude needs to do his research before he conducts his interviews.

I can't believe Kevin hated those pies; I absolutely LOVED them! Anyone watch the stop motion video that was on that same web page? It was pretty cool.
__________________
Want to see more of my custom figures?
http://plasticplayhouse.deviantart.com/
Plasticplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:45 PM   #27
DK2
Stone Warrior
 
DK2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 621
I never had those pies, don't know if Canada ever got them. But I laughed out loud at the way he says how gross they are. Its does look sick to eat after the commercial shows hows its kinda put together.
DK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:14 AM   #28
Harrisonicus
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Hey, dudes! I'm one of the guys from Kung Fu Jack Knife.

Ken (the interviewer) is kinda our Karl Pilkington. He's a lovely fellow, but a complete goober. We just kind of let him ask whatever he wants to ask and interject when it goes awry (I'm the camera op who thrusts a copy of the comic in front of him and tells him to read the damned title to get it right). As for research, Ken did some. On his phone. While he was standing in line. We tried to get him to do it before, but he was super-confident about it. He didn't exactly nail it. Haw haw!

Kevin Eastman was a total angel. SUPER nice. There's a story he tells in his Q&A at the same event about meeting Jack Kirby and how he was influenced by that meeting to act in the same manner.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for checking out our interview. And, if you're interested, we've got the complete Kevin Q&A from Staple here (without our silly Ken):

http://www.kungfujackknife.com/kevin-eastman-qa.html

Thanks for stopping by our site and I really do appreciate all the comments made (good and bad).

P.S. We totally know who you are, Ross Campbell. You rule!

Harrison!
Harrisonicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:02 AM   #29
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
while it feels a little creepy to find more and more people on this fan board turn out to actually be corporate people spying out on the fans oppinions..(a joke with a little truth in it:I know you are fans yourself here..)
this q and a is really great, unfortunatelly though it won't let me watch any further than 18 min and 26 secondsaprox when kevin taks about mark freedman visiting them in northhampton in his expensive clothes...?!?
is this only my cpu or do others experience the same difficulties here?
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.