The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Kevin's Staple Interview

Every time the guy says "Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles" I want to punch him in the ****ing face...but here you go

http://www.kungfujackknife.com/1/pos...n-eastman.html
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
pihb
Hench Mutant
 
pihb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
Kevin is awesome. I picked him up from the airport and spent a lot of time hanging out with him this weekend in Austin.
pihb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
This is a riot!!! The guy must not be used to doing interviews or he is a little excited and wet his pants.. Kevin's expression is classic... "ummm, why the f___ do I agree to these things?!!"
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
pihb
Hench Mutant
 
pihb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
My guess is the guy interviewing never had tmnt as part of his life. I briefly talked to him and he was mainly just walking around interviewing guests.
pihb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
If I had a penny for everytime I've heard how Kevin and Peter created the turtles I'd have a lot of damn pennies.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
If I had a penny for everytime I've heard how Kevin and Peter created the turtles I'd have a lot of damn pennies.
I could buy TMNT #1 with that many pennies...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
If you can't say the name, use the acronym. If you cant get that right either...shoot yourself in the head.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #8
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
''Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles''.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
''Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles''.
Or as I like to call them TNMT.

EDIT: Wasn't there some one who called them that?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Or as I like to call them TNMT.
Now, say that three times fast!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #11
pihb
Hench Mutant
 
pihb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
It was hard not to laugh while they were filming. Hey buddy, do some research before you interview.
pihb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #12
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
"I'm here with Kevin Eastlaird! So, Mr. Lairdman, what can you tell me about how you and Pat Lard created the Teenage Turtle Mutant Ninjas?"
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #13
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
"I'm here with Kevin Eastlaird! So, Mr. Lairdman, what can you tell me about how you and Pat Lard created the Teenage Turtle Mutant Ninjas?"
"So The Ninja Murtles were a parody of Mill Franker's Devdaril and Ninro?"
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
I'm laughing right now. Out loud.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
How much of a class act is Kevin for not saying "Um, it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 03-04-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #16
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior
 
joe-eyeball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 708
Kevin is a class act to hang in there and suffer through that horrible interview with a smile on his face the whole time.
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #17
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
Kevin is a class act to hang in there and suffer through that horrible interview with a smile on his face the whole time.
I really wish I could see it. Work internet is limited.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #18
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Mmm... Kevin spoke of the Hostess TMNT Pies filled with Vanilla Puddin' Power!

Oh, yes... I still hunga for Cowabunga.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:59 AM   #19
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
I found the interview actually quite interesting for such a short stunt...love to hear what they did to promote their creation from always new angles from kevin and peter...but, yeah, how the guys were created is a little repeated now....what does this have to do with a 'class act'?just because there is ONE dude who cannot say teenage mutant ninja turtles correctly 25 times in an interview?so what..kevin has better things to do than worry about such tiny things...

I hunger for cowabunga?that's ****ing great!!!
oh, and nice to see kevin wearing a sin city shirt there...
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #20
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
If I had a penny for everytime I've heard how Kevin and Peter created the turtles I'd have a lot of damn pennies.
If I had a penny for everytime I heard how Kevin and Peter created the turtles I'd go round constantly asking people how Kevin and Peter created the turtles.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.