The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2014, 09:22 PM   #21
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Rather Be - Clean Bandit


My life is full of empty promises
And broken dreams
I'm hoping things look up
But there ain't no job openings
I feel discouraged, hungry and malnourished
Living in this house with no furnace, unfurnished
And I'm sick of working dead end jobs with lame pay
And I'm tired of being hired and fired the same day
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #22
Lou 500
Hench Mutant
 
Lou 500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 478
Punch your lights out
Hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment

Edit: Sorry, Raph.

Last edited by Lou 500; 08-04-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Lou 500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #23
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Don't you have to guess mine first?
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:58 PM   #24
Kanon
Stone Warrior
 
Kanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
@Raph Eminem - Rock Bottom
@Lou Mindless Self Indulgence - Lights out (okay, I googled that one )

Thats an easy one :
That's my fam, my hold 'em down for eva
Us against the world, we can bottle whomeva
Together ain't no way we gon' fail
You know I got your back, just like a turtle shell
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!"
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #25
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Shell Shocked - Wiz Khalifa



I bet you feel stupid
Got to confess the truth is
Bullet proof vest on my chest
So I can't get shot by cupid
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.