The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #21
jdangerc
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctt4lfecw View Post
OMG it came today!!!! I WON SLICE 'n DICE SHREDDER!!!!!
I got nothing yet. Do you know where they shipped from, and how they shipped it (USPS Priority, UPS, FED EX)? Also what state are you located at?
jdangerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #22
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Congrats, ctt4lfecw. That's awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #23
jdangerc
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 77
Okay. I got my figure just now. Delivered via FedEx. I got an incredibly crushed Tattoo figure MOC. Sucks that he is destroyed, but awesome that I got him for free. Since it came from Nevada and I live in Kentucky, I assume all the contest winners should receive their figures today.


Last edited by jdangerc; 12-13-2013 at 03:56 PM.
jdangerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #24
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Got mine today too. SUPER SHREDDER!

mine was shipped from California and also came via fed-ex, and I had to sign for it. Were these just being sent out by random people and not Nick or playmate themselves? seems weird.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #25
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Congrats, ctt4lfecw. That's awesome.
Thanks! It's so cool I never win in stuff like this. He came Fed Ex.
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #26
MondoTurtle
Thug
 
MondoTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 55
I won two and didn't know it! They never told me through email. I got my Movie Star Splinter yesterday and Delta Team Don today! I couldn't believe it. Mine also came from fed ex and were shipped from Los Angeles, CA. The figures are unpunched and in decent condition besides a dent in each bubble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmnt.jpg (75.8 KB, 33 views)
MondoTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:16 AM   #27
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. That's awesome, guys. Congrats.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #28
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
OMG!!! I won again!!! Fed Ex dropped off another one just now!

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&sa...9,r:2,s:0,i:87


AND it's AUTOGRAPHED BY KEVIN EASTMAN!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Super Mutant Shredder!!!!! I wanted him so bad too!!!!
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #29
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
lol what the...? I didn't know about any of these contests.

p.s- it would be really awesome if you fellow-dromers could post up contests like these and keep some of us in the loop!
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #30
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctt4lfecw View Post
OMG!!! I won again!!! Fed Ex dropped off another one just now!

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&sa...9,r:2,s:0,i:87


AND it's AUTOGRAPHED BY KEVIN EASTMAN!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Super Mutant Shredder!!!!! I wanted him so bad too!!!!
I thought the rules were if you won one of the figure you couldn't win another?

still though awesome for you!
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #31
MondoTurtle
Thug
 
MondoTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 55
I never read the rules, but two showed up to my house. Cowabunga
MondoTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #32
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
It seems everyone that entered won something but me.

Old turtle luck true to form.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:05 AM   #33
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
It seems everyone that entered won something but me.

Old turtle luck true to form.
Don't feel bad, I didn't even enter!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #34
krangsaneurysm
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 17
awesome! didn't even know about the competition. Please post in forums when there's more contests like these, I'd like to join also!!
krangsaneurysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #35
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
It seems everyone that entered won something but me.

Old turtle luck true to form.
Don't feel bad, I entered and didn't win.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #36
OriginalRaph
Random Punk
 
OriginalRaph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: currently the Sewers
Posts: 23
Congrats to those that won! Very cool that some people from the forum won.
OriginalRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #37
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,114
I walked all through this display at the con and wish I would have scanned to enter... Im not heartbroken. Nice surprise for all of you to find at your door steps! congrats and keep posting pics!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyt2u View Post
lol what the...? I didn't know about any of these contests.

p.s- it would be really awesome if you fellow-dromers could post up contests like these and keep some of us in the loop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krangsaneurysm View Post
awesome! didn't even know about the competition. Please post in forums when there's more contests like these, I'd like to join also!!
This contest was exclusive to New York Comic Con attendees only. None of us could have posted anything to allow fellow dromers to enter. If I remember correctly there was something posted in one of the few Con threads about this.
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:05 AM   #38
jdangerc
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
I walked all through this display at the con and wish I would have scanned to enter... Im not heartbroken. Nice surprise for all of you to find at your door steps! congrats and keep posting pics!]





This contest was exclusive to New York Comic Con attendees only. None of us could have posted anything to allow fellow dromers to enter. If I remember correctly there was something posted in one of the few Con threads about this.

No it was NOT exclusive to NYCC attendees only. It was a part of NYCC and Twitter Contest. I didnt go to NYCC and won. If you FOLLOW TMNT on Twitter, you got a chance to enter.
jdangerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.