The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
jdangerc
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 77
Talking YAY!!! I just won a figure from the NYCC Twitter Contest!!!!

Just got a Twitter notification that I just won a figure from the NYCC contest. I think there were over 100 figures to win. I do not know which one I won though. Did anyone else on here win one?
jdangerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
I WON TOO!!!!!

This is like christmas. I can't wait to find out what fig i got.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
pingclang
Stone Warrior
 
pingclang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 552
Congrats folks.
pingclang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Congrats guys, hope you get something good!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
It better be the new Casey Jones figure!


Congrats~
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
jdangerc
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 77
I will keep you guys posted and let you know what I get.
jdangerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
MondoTurtle
Thug
 
MondoTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 55
I won one too!! In a few weeks, we'll know what rare toy we get! Awesome
MondoTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #8
Ugagerman
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Posts: 52
I won one also!! I hope I won a rare one. I'll keep you guys posted when it gets here.
Ugagerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #9
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
That's awesome, guys. Congrats and let us know what you got.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #10
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
I really wish they would have told us which specific figure we won. I tweeted like a hundred hashtags. lol.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #11
Aaronardo
Mad Scientist
 
Aaronardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 1,043
OMG forgot about that! *runs to check twitter*

EDIT: I WON ONE TOO!!! OMG!!!

Cool.
__________________
"Shredder, you gotta listen to reason!" - Leonardo
"Oh Turtles! Oh Turtles! Chew your gum properly."
"If I miss this week's Kirby, heads are gonna roll." - Raphael
"The Biosites have almost finished healing my flesh." - Shredder
"Because we're takin' the heart and you're goin' to jail!" - Donatello

Last edited by Aaronardo; 11-26-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Aaronardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #12
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime
 
Whatswiththeheadbands?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
__________________
Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows...
Whatswiththeheadbands? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #13
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Anyone heard back from nick or whoever on when they might send use our figure?
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #14
KGC
Mouser
 
KGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Italy
Posts: 6
Great! I can not wait to see the action!
KGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #15
jdangerc
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
Anyone heard back from nick or whoever on when they might send use our figure?
Well, I got my notification on the 25th of November. And the email said to please wait a few weeks for shipping. So hopefully, they will start shipping out the winning figures next week. I will be shocked if we get them before Christmas though.
jdangerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #16
MondoTurtle
Thug
 
MondoTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 55
I also received my notification on the 25th. They later sent a second email asking for my twitter name, and said it would be sent shortly.
MondoTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I didn't try to participate, been too busy. Grats guys, please post pics when you get your prizes!!!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
ToSte
Hench Mutant
 
ToSte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
Holy crap, good job, guys.
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #19
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
OMG it came today!!!! I WON SLICE 'n DICE SHREDDER!!!!!
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
jacobzking
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctt4lfecw View Post
OMG it came today!!!! I WON SLICE 'n DICE SHREDDER!!!!!
anything special about it?
jacobzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.