The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2004, 09:35 PM   #21
Dontebell
Stone Warrior
 
Dontebell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 819
i saw it, right behind spinter back.
Dontebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:04 PM   #22
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
hey, i know! do it again, and write down the time that it happens at! then someone can make a screen cap of it pretty easily i'd think.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:19 PM   #23
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Quote:
i saw it, right behind spinter back.
*raises her head from her laptop*
You did?

Oh, happy day! I'm not senile!!!!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:50 PM   #24
Savanti Romero
Stone Warrior
 
Savanti Romero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 600
Maybe the DVD had a correction or something. Do you have the tape or DVD? I have the tape, but I'm to lazy to go and fast forward and all that.
__________________
"The sceptor has returned at last; and it's all mine!"
-Savanti Romero, Vol. 1 issue 47 1992
AKA: [email protected]
utromheadquarters.0catch.com
Savanti Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:00 PM   #25
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
DVD.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:12 PM   #26
Nosferatu
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 283
I think I saw it (I just watched the scene). Is it sticking out of the back of Splinter's clothing? It looks like the top of someone's head.
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #27
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
pupeteer mayhaps?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:31 PM   #28
Nosferatu
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 283
Probably. From what I saw, it looked like it was some guy sticking his head under Splinter's clothing (the moment Shredder flips over the edge).

Now it's either a puppeteer or a pervert with an attraction to rats.
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 12:05 AM   #29
Harry The Grifter
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2
it's true

I posted this on the superherohype boards a while ago on the old vhs it wont show but in the ull screen dvd its there so you aint crazy
Harry The Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 08:16 PM   #30
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Ooh, I have to go look for this now. Good eyes, Mars!

Kraul: I love your little avatar guy. He's so cool!
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:47 PM   #31
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Quote:
Ooh, I have to go look for this now. Good eyes, Mars!
*bows countless times* Thank you...thank you...thank you....
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:46 PM   #32
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I do not remember this mistake in the first movie
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:57 PM   #33
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Which do you have? VHS or DVD?
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:01 PM   #34
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
VHS
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 12:08 AM   #35
Nosferatu
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dawn
Kraul: I love your little avatar guy. He's so cool!
Thanks.
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 03:03 PM   #36
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
hehe, this remind me of when don's skateboardin' over to mikey, and when he spins around, you see a human hand.
__________________
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 10:09 PM   #37
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Ah, you HAD to go there...
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 07:40 PM   #38
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
-->
..it's my job.. ..
__________________
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 AM   #39
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
...and it's our job, as posters on the Technodrome, to point out the little mistakes we see in TMNT movies..... *corny theme plays behind her*...for aren't we all TMNT fans if we make it a point to make every conversation that we have with friends to be reverted around TMNT?....Are we not true fans if we sometimes slip and use "Cowabunga" or "Radical" or "Dude" in a sentence at least once? Are we not TMNT fans if we post on a forum, just like this, just to talk to other fans of the TMNT just because we can? Well, I say YOU are a true fan if you do this and be proud that you are for one day, the Turtles shall inherit the earth and rule for all time!!! *corny theme finishes*

....................
Whew. That wore me out typing that.....

And now...for a Turtles spin on a Monty Python reference:
Quote:
We are turtles and we say NEE!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:51 AM   #40
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Wow.. I have seen maaaaany other goofs in the first movie, but not this one. Must also look for this sometime.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.