The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2004, 10:59 PM   #1
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
GYAH!!! @.@

I was watching TMNT 1 tonight for laughs and I noticed something.....

....if you watch when Shredder runs toward Splinter, when he flings him over the side of the roof, if you look quickly, you can see the actor who was playing him poke his head out of the costume.

It took me by suprise when I first saw it. When I checked the second time, it was obvious.

Check it out! These eyes don't lie!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:01 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
lmao, I need to find my tape of the movie and see that
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
I just put in the dvd and put it on slow where am I suposed to be looking?
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:46 PM   #4
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Huh? Who's head was poking out? No one was inside the Splinter costume.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 05:35 AM   #5
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
ya, I can't see it any where. Could you please refrase on how you said that.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 08:10 AM   #6
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
I'll go watch that part again, in slow motion. But I'm sure it was an un-noticable stunt act.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 08:12 AM   #7
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
When I read this I put in the dvd and played it in slow but i have no clue what you're talking about, where do I look?
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 11:07 AM   #8
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Re: GYAH!!! @.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars
Check it out! These eyes don't lie!
From the posts we're seeing, I think your eyes are going crazy.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 02:05 PM   #9
spikealike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 186
Lol, i checked too and couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.
spikealike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:15 PM   #10
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Well....it's the scene where Splinter has Shredder hanging over the rooftop by the nunchucks.
Someone may have slipped into the view of the camera, but I swear it's there. You may have to look three or four times before you spot it.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:32 PM   #11
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
I'll have to check this out tommrow . hopefully my DVD player has a slo-mo thingy.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:02 PM   #12
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
You can just push "pause" when it comes to that part.

That's what I did and that's how I discovered it.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:44 PM   #13
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
You know, I brought back this avy in situations like this. People can avoid your craziness by directing their attention to smacked penguins...
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:56 PM   #14
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
You think I'm crazy?!

Wait until someone posts and says: "I see what you mean!"

THEN we'll see who's crazy!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 11:11 PM   #15
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
*pats mars on the head and gives her the industrial size bottle of ritalin*
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 11:12 PM   #16
Dontebell
Stone Warrior
 
Dontebell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 819
only goof i saw in that movie was raph belt came off while kicking the foot on april rooftop and the actor face in don mouth(and it was creepy)
and wait the head behind his back right?
Dontebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 01:08 AM   #17
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!
 
ThirdMarioBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,905
OMG I just saw that too......wierd

Perhaps Donnie has a taste for humans?
__________________
ThirdMarioBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 06:22 AM   #18
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars
You think I'm crazy?!

Wait until someone posts and says: "I see what you mean!"

THEN we'll see who's crazy!
"I see what you mean!"
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 08:36 AM   #19
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
*smacks penguins*

Can somebody cap it? I don't see nothing.

And yes Donatello just ate a Foot Soldier.
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:26 PM   #20
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*slams her head down on her laptop screen with a *WHAM!* and a groan* Maybe it was just me....
Maybe I just imagined it....

I hope one of these days someone sees it and goes: "Hey, she was right...."
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.