The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 12:30 PM   #381
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
You're going to Bay some crush soda? That's gonna involve some explosions, right?
one epic series of explosions.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:30 PM   #382
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
It doesn't say " A Michael Bay movie" It says "from producer Michael Bay".. Just like for Man of Steel it would sometimes say " from producer Christopher Nolan " They use his name bc it's the biggest name attached to the film.

Ill call it a Bay film.. I'm not embarrassed one bit. These ridiculous internet trend words " Boom Boom Bayplosion" or what ever .. I'd own it.. He's one of the Biggest most successful Film makers in the world right now. The new trailer is so badass. It is SO.. BADASS!!!

Edit: I started writing this post before noticing the posts above.. just sayin lol
Agreed....I never was a transformers fan before the bay versions but I did like them....all 3!!!
not only that but he dont get enough credit, bad boys 1 and 2, armagedon, the rock, pain and gain....well a shorter version would be, the only movie I havent enjoyed of his was pearl harbor but I never really seen it all the way through so....I happen to really enjoy his movies....thats just me tho apparently
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #383
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Agreed....I never was a transformers fan before the bay versions but I did like them....all 3!!!
not only that but he dont get enough credit, bad boys 1 and 2, armagedon, the rock, pain and gain....well a shorter version would be, the only movie I havent enjoyed of his was pearl harbor but I never really seen it all the way through so....I happen to really enjoy his movies....thats just me tho apparently
Yea me too.. I liked the island.. They are doing an AWESOME job with this movie judging by what I've seen so far.. That last trailer was spot on.. we haven't even seen the 2:24 trailer yet... I honestly cant wait to see the full one next week. It's trailers like these that are going to fill the seats. The first couple trailers were good.. but they wouldn't have gotten the job done.. now it's time to really knock it out of the park and imo they've done it with this 1:00 trailer alone. Cheers
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #384
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Agreed....I never was a transformers fan before the bay versions but I did like them....all 3!!!
not only that but he dont get enough credit, bad boys 1 and 2, armagedon, the rock, pain and gain....well a shorter version would be, the only movie I havent enjoyed of his was pearl harbor but I never really seen it all the way through so....I happen to really enjoy his movies....thats just me tho apparently
You're not alone - there are plenty of people who enjoy Bay's work. And just as many who don't. Different people enjoy different things.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:22 PM   #385
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
You're not alone - there are plenty of people who enjoy Bay's work. And just as many who don't. Different people enjoy different things.
Amen sister
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #386
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Just like for Man of Steel it would sometimes say " from producer Christopher Nolan " They use his name bc it's the biggest name attached to the film.

to be fair Nolans name was put in the MOS trailers because they knew that the people who love his batman series would go. Superman has a hard time "selling himself" thats why batman is in "MOS 2" or whatever its called

pretty much they used Batman's "creator" to get people excited for Superman

its not so much the same thing here since i read somewhere Nolan will now be lead producer on all future DC movies
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:27 PM   #387
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
to be fair Nolans name was put in the MOS trailers because they knew that the people who love his batman series would go.
Totally agree man Totally agree
Same exact strategy

Edit: nevermind I just saw what you said in the other thread sorry brotha
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #388
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Totally check this out man keep up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Thank you
Thank you guys for the support.

Regarding that throwing star and Crush ... That looks great.
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #389
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
Somewhere in LA
*edit* nevermind I thought this was showing TMNT and McDonalds doing a promo together... it's just that the posters kinda look the same. They are unrelated

Would be interesting if they had a McDs and Pizza Hut promo AT THE SAME TIME... talk about wild O.o
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #390
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
See all it needed was a few more clips of the Turtles and completely satisfied my needs and calmed my worries. It's a shame they couldn't have released that on Tuesday of this week or announced that it was going to be attached to How I met your Mother errrr Dragon. Marketing team on this picture is a big joke. Come on August.

Seriously the person who leaked this is a saint and should be hired on to replace the marketing team.
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:38 AM   #391
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
So they STILL haven't released the newest trailer online....what is going on here???
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:40 AM   #392
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
So they STILL haven't released the newest trailer online....what is going on here???
No idea Man.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:47 AM   #393
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
No idea Man.
They must have fell asleep behind the wheel. They have no clue what they are doing
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:52 AM   #394
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
They must have fell asleep behind the wheel. They have no clue what they are doing
Why would they release the trailer in theaters but not online?
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:54 AM   #395
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
Why would they release the trailer in theaters but not online?
Sheer stupidity is the only thing I can think of
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:59 AM   #396
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
Sheer stupidity is the only thing I can think of
... or sheer sadism. Don't they know there are thousands of nerds just waiting to overanalyse this thing online, goshdangit?!

I swear, sometimes I think it's like they don't even care about us.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:18 AM   #397
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
... or sheer sadism. Don't they know there are thousands of nerds just waiting to overanalyse this thing online, goshdangit?!

I swear, sometimes I think it's like they don't even care about us.
You may have a point
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:56 AM   #398
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
And today 4 tv spots of the Transformers gets released.
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #399
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGHShellshocked View Post
And today 4 tv spots of the Transformers gets released.
Hopefully paramount will follow up with the new trailer.
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:16 AM   #400
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dākunaito View Post
Hopefully paramount will follow up with the new trailer.
I'm expecting it to show up either today or sometime this week. Which could be why they had the YouTube videos removed because they're preparing to release the official trailer.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.