The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2016, 04:27 PM   #4241
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Question

When come TMNT New Ep: The Revenge of Super Shredder to released?
Month? Day?
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 05:43 PM   #4242
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
When come TMNT New Ep: The Revenge of Super Shredder to released?
Month? Day?
Looks like January but we don't know what day. Probably early January.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 10:06 PM   #4243
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
Well, I'm glad to know that Splinter is confirmed to be alive in Season 5. I wouldn't be surprised if, more than Splinter or the turtles defeating him, the Shredder ends up causing his own defeat/demise.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:31 AM   #4244
Haalix
Thug
 
Haalix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
Well, I'm glad to know that Splinter is confirmed to be alive in Season 5. I wouldn't be surprised if, more than Splinter or the turtles defeating him, the Shredder ends up causing his own defeat/demise.
He is? How do you know he's alive for season 5?
Haalix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:57 AM   #4245
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
Well, I'm glad to know that Splinter is confirmed to be alive in Season 5. I wouldn't be surprised if, more than Splinter or the turtles defeating him, the Shredder ends up causing his own defeat/demise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haalix View Post
He is? How do you know he's alive for season 5?
Hallix brings up a good question. The images in that twitter account only confirm that Splinter would not be killed off in "Revenge of the Super Shredder" As the images are from the yet to be named "Alopex and Tiger Claw episode."

There is still "Requiem" and "Owari" to go through before season 5.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:58 AM   #4247
NikitaZhukov
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Posts: 50
Just saw those episodes on Korean livestream.
Spoiler:
I think they messed up the order, because the first episode shown didn't even contain anybody from Shredder's army and also no Karai and April. It was about Tokka invading Earth in search for Chompy and also contained Bishop, EPF, some random military dude and some random scientists. Casey was there though. Tokka allowed Raph to keep Chompy. Pretty random episode, but I liked it.

Next episode shown was about Alopex, which we already knew about. The names of episodes were on Korean, so I can't say how are they named.
NikitaZhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:08 AM   #4248
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaZhukov View Post
Just saw those episodes on Korean livestream.
Spoiler:
I think they messed up the order, because the first episode shown didn't even contain anybody from Shredder's army and also no Karai and April. It was about Tokka invading Earth in search for Chompy and also contained Bishop, EPF, some random military dude and some random scientists. Casey was there though. Tokka allowed Raph to keep Chompy. Pretty random episode, but I liked it.

Next episode shown was about Alopex, which we already knew about. The names of episodes were on Korean, so I can't say how are they named.
Apparently the names are:
23: Battle of the tokka and earth
24: tiger claw's story
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:10 AM   #4249
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
That's really weird....

At this point, I'm thinking Revenge of the Super Shredder is a fake title.

OR That's just the "event" title Nick is going with for Requiem and Owari. Similar to Showdown/Booyaka-showdown and The Manhattan Project/Wormquake.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 12-19-2016 at 07:17 AM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:19 AM   #4250
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Ok I was not expecting that
Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/gaesoriwang/stat...51504542224384
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:32 AM   #4251
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Ok I was not expecting that
Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/gaesoriwang/stat...51504542224384
Whose hands?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:37 AM   #4252
NikitaZhukov
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Whose hands?
Spoiler:
Those are evil scientists, this is happening in TCRI. Bishop saved Mikey and Casey from evil military dude later.
NikitaZhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:44 AM   #4253
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
It was awesome!
I recorded both series!
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:55 AM   #4254
NikitaZhukov
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Posts: 50
So, basically, we just got 2 new episodes and 2 are remaining to air, and that moment with Splinter saying "Shredder is still alive" haven't showed up yet. I wonder why did they even put this scene in the trailer if that happens only in one of two final episodes or got cut.
NikitaZhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:26 AM   #4255
Haalix
Thug
 
Haalix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
It was awesome!
I recorded both series!
Do you have a link? I'm dying to see it!
Haalix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:28 AM   #4256
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Apparently the names are:
23: Battle of the tokka and earth
24: tiger claw's story
So Revenge of the Super Shredder was fake? Hm...
But I look for see tiger claw's story...
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:55 AM   #4257
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
So Revenge of the Super Shredder was fake? Hm...
But I look for see tiger claw's story...
Zap2it failing with a title .... that happened before?
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:10 AM   #4258
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Zap2it failing with a title .... that happened before?
Hm, I never look on Zap2it.. so I don't know if that happed before..
I hope we can see more of Shredder soon...
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:15 AM   #4259
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I just watched both episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Ok I was not expecting that
Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/gaesoriwang/stat...51504542224384
That moment was pretty scary, It felt like I held my breath for over 10 mins.

Spoiler:
I laughed when Mikey tried to do the rap/dance in the lift which was a reference to the 2014 movie and also the GOTG mix tape in the Alopex episode.

Alopex is a badass, cutting Tiger Claw's hand off was shocking


Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Zap2it failing with a title .... that happened before?
Yeah they never made a mistake like that before, I wonder if they had a mix up somewhere.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:53 AM   #4260
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Sorry for the double post

I wonder If the last 2 episodes are going to air in Korea as well. If they are, then does anyone think it's best to talk about them in a separate thread, so not to clog this one up with spoilers from the new episodes.

So something like

New episodes in Korean discussion (contains spoilers).

No point in having the normal episode discussion threads as the episodes aren't in English.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.