![]() |
|
|
#101 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
|
Quote:
![]() Also, seems like the book is a text novel, not a picture novel like the Alien Attack! book (which introduced Mona Lisa). Are there any pictures in the book at all (other than the cover art)? (I assume spoiler tags are no longer necessary? The title already said so) Anyway, MAN, this series is getting as dark as the 2003 series would go! The last time Splinter was stabbed was in the 2003 episode "The Darkness Within" right? And even then it wasn't reality, this time it's for real! Some theories based on what was implied by the book: Spoiler:
I'm kinda glad the time travelling arc does not end right after Tale of the Yokai, there's so much more potential ahead!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Aus
Posts: 85
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,027
|
So is it clearly the same Shredder we know or is it possible for it to be another character?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
|
I picked up the book and read it today (I don't know what took you guys so long to read it its large print not that many pages but anyway nevermind) I'll pick up where Bitsy left off and try to answer the questions as best I can. First of all I cannot wait for these episodes so awesome!
Regarding Karrai, all that is said is that* shredder asks Splinter where is she and all he says in reply is* that she is gone, doesn't say anything about her humanity or mind being back,* just that she's gone but still on earth which is why shredder agrees to an alliance They form an alliance to destroy the Triceratons black hole creator machine which they call the Heart of darkness,* but during the battle shredder betrays splinter. The part where shredder kills, literally kills, Splinter is so intense! It says in the book his heart stopped beating, and all the turtles surround him crying, as Shredder just laughs and says "Finally, Hamato Yoshi is finished! Earth can be destroyed for all I care. I have Finally won!" * After splinters death, while the earth is about to be destroyed, professor Honeycutt shows up, and takes the Turtles April and Casey into his spaceship they go back in time 6 months into the past as he explains to them that the Triceratons* have been searching for the parts for the heart of darkness for the past 6 months but now it's up to the Turtles April and Casey to find all the pieces before the Triceratons,* to stop the invasion of the earth. Regarding Bishop; I can't wait to see him in action! There's no picture of him in the book just the discription, but it does discribe his fighting style, which sounds very similar to 2k3 version. It says he's always "in constant motion, kicking, punching, and firing his energy gun" and I don't think anyone has said what happens to him. He's fighting off Triceratons when one sneaks up behind him shoots him in the back, destroying his body, and his Utrom body runs away squealing. I'm most excited about the Fugitiod, I'm a big Doctor Who fan and the book describes him having a "distinguished British accent" LOL. I also find it funny that his ship not only flies through space, but time as well.
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man! ![]() "I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!" Last edited by TheJ-manTurtleMan; 08-16-2015 at 05:54 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#105 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
|
Also; it says the it's based on the teleplays "Annihilation: Earth! Part 1" Annihilation: Earth! Part 2" and "Beyond the Known Universe" by Brandon Auman.
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man! ![]() "I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#106 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
|
Thanks TurtleTron!
So Season 3 will again end with a cliff-hanger and the first episode of Season 4 is Beyond the Known Universe
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 133
|
I wonder if people will post this these spoilers all over tumblr. Hopefully it won't spread too fast, I've seen people get mad when they accidentally get spoiled about what comes next
|
|
|
|
|
|
#109 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
|
Quote:
Ok, part 2: Spoiler:
Again, I want to apologize for any rudeness or delays I have caused. I wanted to make these as detailed as possible because I know you guys really wanted to know what happened. Also, I have a job and house to take care of, so life kept getting in the way so it was hard for me to find the time to type all this up. Hope I’m not repeating too much stuff.
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
people already have, luckily I managed to avoid them.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#111 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
|
Quote:
![]() I guess Season 3 finale will abruptly end at Splinter's death (plus the Triceratons' victory), so people will be eager to catch the Season 4 premiere to know what happens next (at least, people who are not spoiled by the book )
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
|
More spoilers we get the more I'm actually looking forward to
|
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
|
My sincere thanks to everyone who posted information/spoilers about the upcoming story arc.
I have to admit this has actually rekindled my interest and excitement for this series again. It seems they're taking a new angle and are actually able to make it work. It's nice to know Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
Spoiler:
Last edited by Bauer536; 08-16-2015 at 04:40 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 49
|
Thanks for the spoilers!
Spoiler:
__________________
Under construction.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
Well thanks to some idiots on Tumblr.
I now know that. Spoiler:
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
|
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#119 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Spoiler:
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
Ok thanks and thanks for no saying too much.
Spoiler:
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| turtles in space |
|
|