The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2015, 03:03 AM   #5081
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Rephrase: inferior, not bad.

Bad implies projectile vomiting.
If you're lucky. You can get botulism from that stuff.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:43 AM   #5082
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
People spoiling Star Wars 7 in threads only semi-related to Star Wars 7.
Someone made a thread about Newgrounds' logo being changed to something Star Warsy and someone posted a spoiler picture.
He then edited his post so mods can't ban him for it.
Never have I wanted to strangle someone more in my life.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:26 AM   #5083
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
Well hopefully everything I posted was okay in the SW7 thread heh, and I did spoiler the slightly spoilery parts, and didn't even mention a couple of the twists (which to be fair WERE all over the net anyhow).
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:43 AM   #5084
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
People spoiling Star Wars 7 in threads only semi-related to Star Wars 7.
Someone made a thread about Newgrounds' logo being changed to something Star Warsy and someone posted a spoiler picture.
He then edited his post so mods can't ban him for it.
Never have I wanted to strangle someone more in my life.
One of my friends told me she heard a guy spoil the movie over the radio, with the words "you can't block me on the radio" following it.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:44 AM   #5085
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
Plastic bags in movie theaters.

While I'm at the movies...

So I saw The Force Awakens tonight... eventually, after about 17 hours of the most cringe educing, Star Wars themed ads I have ever seen in my life. Oh, and some cheerful PSAs from the state government reminding me that it's still illegal to drink-drive and/or beat my intimate partner. Those were not Star Wars themed thankfully.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:20 AM   #5086
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
One of my friends told me she heard a guy spoil the movie over the radio, with the words "you can't block me on the radio" following it.
That's a station I'd never listen to again.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:55 AM   #5087
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
That's a station I'd never listen to again.
Yeah, she... isn't too happy about it.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:51 PM   #5088
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Cancer. Time. "God". That money dictates well-being.

The vet called today with biopsy results, informing us that our dog has cancer. An aggressive kind, no less. 6 months to a year left in him, supposedly. I can only hope that time comes & goes painlessly (as has been the case so far...). Argh.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:32 PM   #5089
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Sorry to hear, Powder.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:45 PM   #5090
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Aw, sorry to hear. Hope you get some good months together still and he does okay.




Grind... Saturday I'm working 2pm to 12am. Then Sunday I'm expected to be in at 9:30am. Are you serious?? Thank you whoever came up with that schedule. I was afraid that might happen. >.> If I live through the last shopping weekend before Christmas it will be a wonder.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #5091
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Sorry to hear that Powder, I hope it'll go painless for your dog. Cancer is the worst.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:29 PM   #5092
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
You're a piece of ****.

And sorry about your dawg, Powder.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:42 PM   #5093
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
I just got Episode VII spoiled for me on a site completely unrelated to Star Wars. Grr.
EDIT: it was not the post above if you are wondering. It was the HIMYM subreddit.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:51 PM   #5094
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
That's saddening, Powder.

I hate Algebra!!!
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #5095
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
And THIS is why I chose to go to the very first public screening time in the UK for SW7!
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:12 PM   #5096
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Jesus Christ, I got to stay off the internet for some time but select TMNT threads. The amount of Star Wars spoilers out there is ridiculous.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:49 AM   #5097
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I missed something. Someone's post must have been deleted, because it reads as though Powder is berating Kappa for her condolences.

But yeah, holy sh*t that's awful, dude.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:00 AM   #5098
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
Yeah, something weird is going on.

Sorry about your dog Powder. Stuff like that always catches you off guard.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:25 AM   #5099
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Cure's post makes it even better. It looks like he's telling Powder, "You're a piece of sh*t, sorry about your dog." That's wonderful.

But no, that's awful bro. I been there man.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:14 AM   #5100
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Powder wasn't talking about me, right?
Edit: Dumb assumption. A post got deleted. My bad.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.