The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2002, 01:51 AM   #41
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
*a tail lays limp under a giant pile of confetti*

*Picks up the tail laying on the floor.* Hey, did anyone lose a nice piece of tail?
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 07:52 AM   #42
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Hay... where did Azure hide that BIIIIIG fan of his?
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 08:41 AM   #43
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
*voice rises from under the huge pile of confettti, quickly pulling the tail away from SC's hand*

Gehrme ourra eeyyaahh!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 08:50 AM   #44
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Whaa? <looks around> Who was that? <climbs up on the confetti-pile to see better>

Ehrm, back to topic (for the moment). Just tried colouring a Ninjara pic (Usually always draw in B & W) Ohh, it turned out much better than I thought. Need some better colour for the fur though, I've only got tan and some screaming red
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 06:51 PM   #45
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Hay... where did Azure hide that BIIIIIG fan of his?
*coughs up a confetti ball before speaking*
Psst, HT... Check in the "Almost Forgotten Quirks" room down the hall and to your right. It should be next to Kali's tazer and across from Michaelangelo's special tree. Don't touch the turtle phermones, though!!

Hey Deepflame, are you gonna post the Ninjara pic for us to look at? I'm already impressed with your avatar. I'd love to see more of your work.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 08:23 AM   #46
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ooohh... okay! *runs off to drag out the fan*

Here ya go, guys... just remeber to hold onto something stationary!

*flicks on the fan as confetti and the occasional Drome member blows clear out of the forum*

Um... Ooops! Sorry DeepFlame, I hope that didnt't send yah flying too far cause I like to see the foxy lady too! At least Machias can bweathe now.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 08:31 AM   #47
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
*Scrambles to grab onto something as the gale force winds blow her off the floor and up into the trees.*

*WHUMP*

*groan*

oww....

*is found dangling over a tree branch like a piece of tinsel*

help....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 12:57 PM   #48
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
<slips down from the confetti pile> Ouch!

No, I'm not going to post that Ninjara picture. Its the first one I coloured
I just whacked around with the colours, didnt care about proportions (It looks kinda strange).
But... I could post a B&W drawing, have one special which I realy like
That is, when I learn to post them. This thing with making pages isnt within my capacity, it seems. Though, later on, could someone help me with that? (Creating a web-site)
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 06:48 PM   #49
Anonymous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Tie-Breaker voting open!!!

The tie breaker for the Fan Art awards is up. There's only 1 week to vote for this.

http://amandatello.thetechnodrome.co...rds/index.html

Amanda
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 02:01 AM   #50
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Amanda? You out there? What's happening with the awards?
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 09:12 AM   #51
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Well, I heard from Bee (another TMNT fan in Australia) that Amanda kinda went on a vacation without saying anything. Sounded like she could use it last time I heard from her. Hopefully she'll be back home soon.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 10:12 AM   #52
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ahh, so desu ka.

I was wondering what was up with her lately too, since I hadn't heard anything yet.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 12:32 AM   #53
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Maybe she got kidnapped by tentacle monsters.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 06:20 AM   #54
Mouse
Foot Soldier
 
Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletoncrew
Maybe she got kidnapped by tentacle monsters.
Tentacle monsters?
__________________
So what we're blood brothers now?
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 08:29 AM   #55
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
You don't wanna know.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:47 AM   #56
Mouse
Foot Soldier
 
Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 156
oh, i get it!!!!!
__________________
So what we're blood brothers now?
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 09:47 PM   #57
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
You don't wanna know.
True... I don't wanna know.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 11:15 PM   #58
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Jeez...it was only a suggestion. Maybe the moon men got her instead.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 11:13 AM   #59
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Uhm...

*decides to back out of here again*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 05:56 PM   #60
Anonymous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
The final results are in...

http://come.to/tmnt

Amanda
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.