![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
|
On the other hand, everybody loves pirates!
__________________
![]() THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ... SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,422
|
That was the plan (and, in fact, if you see there towards the end his face looked mostly normal in the non-masked bits... the eyepatch and hockey mask were mostly a fashion statement). And Leo's hand was going to regrow.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Devil's Advocate
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
|
the guys knew about mike's girlfriend. he told them he got to "third base" with her, i think in the final image issue. but nothing really seemed to faze the turtles in the image comics. hell, when donny "died," only mike cried.
Last edited by Rooish; 09-27-2007 at 08:06 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
Band of the Hawk
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
|
God...the turtles injuries wheren't permenent? Some how I think that's a bit of a cop out to have them have rejuvinating capabilites
Quote:
__________________
![]() Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him! Cassandra's Revenge ~Tangled the Series ________________________________ http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/ _______________________________ http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Yes, we never saw his scarred eye since... what, issue #6? And the only physical thing at the end was his twisted lip--which I thought looked pretty lousy.
When I talked to Gary, I said it seemed to me that Raph would seem to be the one turtle who could safely be left with his scars and fans wouldn't mind. He said, "You got it, dude." So, I don't know if he meant that Raph would be left one-eyed or not... you could interpret it that way. As for a cop-out... why not? Everybody moaned and groaned and griped about mutilating the TMNT. Don't you think it makes sense Carlson would try to find a way to restore Donny and Leo? And besides, like I've said, Leo's hand was only the way to start curing Donny of his armor. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|