The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2002, 05:35 AM   #41
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
As promised, I donated 5$ for the technodrome. It isn't much, but If anyone who likes this place like I do would do the same, Im sure it would be a big help to Krang.
Thanks, I appreciate the support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unix_based_punk
You're probably better off having your site hosted remotely with the traffic you get. Server maintennance can be costly, too.
I agree. I think it would be alot more expensive to host it myself.

Also, I wanted to mention that the store will be up within the next few days, so if anyone wants to buy a t-shirt, you'll be able to soon.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 07:49 AM   #42
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
SO what willl the dsigns be like? and are their stickers?
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 04:18 AM   #43
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
One of the designs will be the same as the Technodrome logo at the top left corner of this page, and the other will be a newer variation of that logo. Those are the only designs so far, but if anyone has a suggestion or wants to contribute a design, let me know. And yes, stickers and hats will also be available.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.