The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2003, 01:42 PM   #41
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
how can you be an X-men looking dude? All the X-men are different-looking, right?
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 02:09 PM   #42
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
http://teen_avengers.tripod.com/

Tyler in the Bios section. That's my online ego.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 05:29 PM   #43
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800

That's Grunger kittie...ummmm...yeah..I'll draw more eventually since last time i tried to do forum fanart i failed miserably and now im gonna try again.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:26 PM   #44
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
AH man And to think I almost didn't even check this thread before I left... THAT ROCKS NICKO!!! Love what the shirt says btw lol
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:29 PM   #45
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Glad you liked it, that's l33t for i hate yer band :p
Now horsetechie's next...of course that one might take a while since the only thing i could draw right so far is the eye :p i cant draw horse heads...ah well.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 10:59 PM   #46
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Dude Nicko, that's pretty awesome. I love your style of shading.

Edit: Presenting Machias's chibi drawing!!! Remember, she drew this, not me.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/azur...hibi_mango.jpg

Kawaii, ne?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 12:31 AM   #47
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Thanks I actually didnt shade it much because i wished to color it in photoshop, but tried and couldnt so i gave up and uploaded it like that.
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/azur...hibi_mango.jpg
^so cute
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:46 AM   #48
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Ooohhh...I love HT with color Kya! Great work!

Its too bad I'm leaving for my trip in just a few days...otherwise I might be tempted to try to come up with something. Unfortunately my plate is far too full right now as it is.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 10:36 AM   #49
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ooo.. ahh.. nice pics! That dfoes so look like GK too, Nicko.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenageMutantNinja Hobbit
yeah, the dilemma is, should my character be a "turtle-hobbit" or should it be something more along the lines of this?

http://www.unsuave.com/ninja/images/ninja-bk.gif
Hrmm... I see. You are 100% Hobbit then, with no Turtley side effects. But you wear a full ninja bodysuit too.

That could work. Except Hobbits normally don't like to wear shoes. But I got a cool idea on that now... *evil grin*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 11:37 AM   #50
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
of course! the no shoes are a given!

but if anyone is gonna draw me, just do whatever you think looks best!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:24 PM   #51
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Hmm I'd really like to see people with their interpretations of my fan character Jin... but then again who doesn't want to see other people do their fan character?
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 04:37 PM   #52
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
That picture of Azure is just too ridiculous!!!!

Biscotti Ninjas forever!!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 10:35 AM   #53
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookSux
Hmm I'd really like to see people with their interpretations of my fan character Jin... but then again who doesn't want to see other people do their fan character?
I'll do your's too.

Though I have one quesiton about the weapon. Is what you have there the weapon he has? Cause when I did a search for hook blade, I got these cool looking chinese double hooked blade swords.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 01:37 PM   #54
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Hmm, maybe I'll give a pic of Kali (my fellow Raphael addict) a try. Hopefully, I can find a scanner before the end of the month to add it.

Hey Kali, wanna do an art swap? ^_^

Edit: Shoot, Kali hasn't posted here. -_-;
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 01:43 PM   #55
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
Hey Kali, wanna do an art swap? ^_^
Hey, sure, I don't really have any ideas for this month. Though I may need a touch more information 'bout ya.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 03:31 PM   #56
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Quote:
Hey, sure, I don't really have any ideas for this month. Though I may need a touch more information 'bout ya.
M' kay then. First, I'll tell ya that it's gonna be based offa my Avatar Character, 'Blades'. Don't worry, you won't have to work with that eeny-weenie pic, another one is here (not a great picture, but it'll give you the idea):

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/D....pl?INO=239247

Anyway, Blades is an latin 19 year old girl whom lives on the streets of New York, has since she was 16. She has short jet black hair and dark blue eyes from her mother's side. The outfit's basically the one in the pictures, but not as scrappy/ripped as they are in it, and the stuff is slightly baggier.

Her alias is because of her trademarks, not only for the rollerblades she's always sporting, but the pocketknife she uses as a weapon if she gets into a rough position, which is in her black fanny-pack.

She's notorious for being one of the best pickpockets in the city, and she's never been caught. This is actually how she first encounters the turtles, as she steals Mikey's cash on his way to pick up a pizza!! The two go off on a wild chase, only for Michaelangelo to lose her somewhere.

To make a long story short, eventually she meets the guys personally, but still doesn't trust 'em totally due to her family past (I won't get into that right now, but if ya want the info, just ask).

She's got a really tough personality, but she doesn't lose her temper all that much. Above everything, she tends to mistake the TMNT's help and friendship as pity, and she does NOT like to be pitied.

My favorite thing I made up about her is the fact that she calls Rapheal 'Cherry' all the time, which drives him nuts.

I think that's more than enough info for you. I do have one request for the picture, though: Could you make it look like she's actually been on the streets, slightly dirty and grungy and stuff? I always find it a little odd where the people that are homeless seem perfectly clean and shaven and stuff.

Thanks!
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 01:33 PM   #57
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Gotcha! There's already a ton of info out there on my "avatar", but if there's anything specific you need, feel free to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
My favorite thing I made up about her is the fact that she calls Rapheal 'Cherry' all the time, which drives him nuts.
I find this monumentally hilarious for some reason.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 02:13 PM   #58
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
My favorite thing I made up about her is the fact that she calls Rapheal 'Cherry' all the time, which drives him nuts.
I find this monumentally hilarious for some reason.
Heh, I know, it's kinda weird. When I thought it up, I burst out laughing, so I knew I had to keep it.
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 02:58 PM   #59
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Actually the hookblade isn't shown in that picture I made. The weapon he's using is similar to the one that Daredevil used from the Spider-Man mangaverse series.

CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 09:21 AM   #60
kyabetsu
Foot Elite
 
kyabetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: under my hat
Posts: 4,393
a while ago, i promised TETSU... that i'd drawn his character WHITESHELL.

quick background: WhiteShell is a Samurai whose soul was trap eternally in the steel of his own blade. The posessed blade retains its sentience and, thanks to a Sorcerer who recognized the Man in the Blade, now has a puppet body that will serve him until...

yeah... that's all the origin comic said... and even incomplete, i thought it was a pretty dang cool concept. so here's WHITESHELL, back before he was merely a hollow man, but even then... his soul was in his blade.

kyabetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.