The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #41
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
I just want a big, consistant box set of every season so I don't have the first two seasons, 4 random volumes that should have just been season three, and then PIZZA BOX OUT OF NOWHER-- oh wait, we're back to normal sets.
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #42
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
I hope they release Planet of the Turtleoids and Once Upon A Time Machine.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #43
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
I hope they release Planet of the Turtleoids and Once Upon A Time Machine.
That's what I'm hoping for too!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #44
cartoonistaaron
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
Does anybody else here have The Real Ghostbusters complete series DVD set? I would buy a comparable TMNT set in a heartbeat, especially if they crammed it with as many special features as the RGB set. The He-Man sets are pretty good, too.
cartoonistaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #45
TMNT_Master
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TMNT_Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonistaaron View Post
Does anybody else here have The Real Ghostbusters complete series DVD set? I would buy a comparable TMNT set in a heartbeat, especially if they crammed it with as many special features as the RGB set. The He-Man sets are pretty good, too.
Yes, I have the RGB set. The amount of extras they crammed in with the complete episodes is very impressive. It even has a CD with all of the music from the series. I have been dying to see a TMNT set like that one! I wouldn't be mad if it was released in a really big pizza box, just not the random smaller one in the middle of normal DVD releases..
TMNT_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #46
Stingray69
Stone Warrior
 
Stingray69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
Either way im buying season 10 and ill buy a complete set to. Just to have it and even if the lost episodes come out on there on disk or something ill buy that to.
__________________
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.


Looking to buy old Kool aid flavors no longer produced.
Stingray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #47
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
I'd prefer a large dvd that has seasons 1-5 on it.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #48
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonistaaron View Post
Does anybody else here have The Real Ghostbusters complete series DVD set?
I did! And, I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Master View Post
It even has a CD with all of the music from the series.
O_o Umm... No. You must be thinking of Sonic Underground or some other DVD set that came with a soundtrack CD. The RGB set contained nothing but DVDs.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #49
TMNT_Master
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TMNT_Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
I did! And, I love it.

O_o Umm... No. You must be thinking of Sonic Underground or some other DVD set that came with a soundtrack CD. The RGB set contained nothing but DVDs.
LOL! Sonic Underground!! Nice name drop!

No, If you pre-ordered it through GBfans.com it came with the audio CD as a bonus incentive.
TMNT_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #50
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Master View Post
No, If you pre-ordered it through GBfans.com it came with the audio CD as a bonus incentive.
*head asplode*
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #51
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Master View Post
Yes, I have the RGB set. The amount of extras they crammed in with the complete episodes is very impressive. It even has a CD with all of the music from the series. I have been dying to see a TMNT set like that one! I wouldn't be mad if it was released in a really big pizza box, just not the random smaller one in the middle of normal DVD releases..
Hmm... I also own the RGB set, but I don't remember any music CD in the mix. The only extra disc I can recall was the one with the pilot animation and extended interviews.

EDIT: My bad, "Pre-order" exclusive!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 05-17-2012 at 04:10 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #52
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
Lionsgate has screwed us over time and time again with these releases; putting in the bare minimum and even less by MISSING episodes. Seriously, try to name just ONE other DVD release that has completely missed episodes and never even acknowledged their mistake.

Expect nothing from them.
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #53
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Well of course same here. I'd probably buy both because I'm insane like that. I'd actually probably store the complete series set and use it as a back up in case anything every happens to my original copies.
same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Moth View Post
That's what they do best, it seems. I don't like the fact I may have to wait for a Complete Series set, before I can finally make high-quality Chrome Dome and Technodrome Mark II caps for icons. Darn it.
there are caps of that in the "Caps Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
PLEASE GOD be all of Season 10 and maybe the skipped episodes.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

OH boy.......I am so excited!
Indeed!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:42 PM   #54
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzFire View Post
Lionsgate has screwed us over time and time again with these releases; putting in the bare minimum and even less by MISSING episodes. Seriously, try to name just ONE other DVD release that has completely missed episodes and never even acknowledged their mistake.

Expect nothing from them.
They only ever skipped 2 episodes. Calm down.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #55
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Barrett View Post
I just want a big, consistant box set of every season so I don't have the first two seasons, 4 random volumes that should have just been season three, and then PIZZA BOX OUT OF NOWHER-- oh wait, we're back to normal sets.
I so agree, I just want the whole complete set in order!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
I hope they release Planet of the Turtleoids and Once Upon A Time Machine.
Me Too
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #56
Turtle Freak88
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 159
I hope it comes with some more mini figs like Season 7 had. Those were awesome!
Turtle Freak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #57
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
i say if they dont release the 2 missing eps on this last dvd that they do another called the "lost episodes" and maybe just maybe have couple eps that we never heard of before along with it. Who knows.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:10 AM   #58
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
i say if they dont release the 2 missing eps on this last dvd that they do another called the "lost episodes" and maybe just maybe have couple eps that we never heard of before along with it. Who knows.
But aside from the 2 they missed, there aren't any true "lost" episodes. It'd be cool if they added the Turtle Tips and if could the Playmates ads.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 05-18-2012 at 02:23 AM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #59
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
haha yes true that Jester and the Turtle Tips would be an awesome edition to the set as well.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #60
spookmane
Mouser
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Im just excuited to have season 10, its been way long overdue!
spookmane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.