![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
|
Lionsgate to announce their next TMNT 87 DVD later this month!
This just in from Toonzone:
Quote:
Last edited by Chaotix12345; 07-18-2012 at 01:25 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 872
|
Woooo! An announcement of an announcement is still good news. Can't wait to see how they're gonna play this release.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Quote:
As awesome as this is I wish they would just release an entire collectors set or something.....
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
PLEASE GOD be all of Season 10 and maybe the skipped episodes.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. OH boy.......I am so excited! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
I still can't help but think Lionsgate will shaft all us loyal consumers and make some episodes exclusive to a "Complete Series" set.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
|
Quote:
Anyway, curiously enough, TV Shows On DVD.net hasn't said about this, as of this writing, but the day is still young. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
|
Quote:
After 6:00 PM EST, you can call it a day with the site. As of now with 5:35 PM, no change. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
If they re-release the whole series again later on then its fine for new kids or older fans. There's nothing wrong with letting people catch up on the series.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 312
|
lol...don't know if i should be excited or worried about the missing episodes
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
I am waiting with bated breath.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
I hope Nickelodeon is paying attention in terms of showing a promo for the new series. Forget voice actor interviews, vintage commercials, or those missing episodes. I feel that a sneak preview of the Nick series really could be the top reason to buy this if we get anything more than those eight episodes. But after eight years, we're finally getting most of the OT on DVD!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
I hope a complete series set is included in this announcement.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
I would like to see an individual season 10 and a complete set released. That way you can either complete your already existing set, or buy the complete set outright.
-ms |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Well of course same here. I'd probably buy both because I'm insane like that. I'd actually probably store the complete series set and use it as a back up in case anything every happens to my original copies.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I'd only double dip if Lionsgate made it worth my while...and I highly doubt they will.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
Quote:
Besides you can give the old DVDs to young siblings or family members...that's what I would do. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Quote:
Seriously, who didn't dread this news about news about a DVD release just because of the raving lunatic it would turn this turkey into? Other than nerdrage, what makes you say that? O_o
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
To be fair I fully expect this to simply be a Season 10 boxset with all 8 episodes. Nothing more and nothing less.
I don't expect any extras or missing episodes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Why the hell can't they release the skipped episodes as bonus episodes, dude?! Someone posted on my thread that they could do both.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|