![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
So Long, Stinktown!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
|
There's always gotta be that one guy who walks right up to the powder keg and lights a match, huh?
![]() For the record, pretty much all of the Internet is "self righteous, self centered narcissistic bullish*t". Fan forums included. Oh, and making a big show of how much more "mature" you are over freaking movie opinions? Hoo boy, you'd better believe that's "self righteous, self centered narcissistic bullish*t".
__________________
Last edited by Bry; 05-20-2016 at 03:21 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
That's good to hear. More OT elements is always good imo.
I enjoy the first movie very much, I look forward and hope this second movie will be as grand too or maybe even better.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,018
|
Why am I not shocked you liked the first movie?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,360
|
It's weird...but when I rewatched the 2014 movie some months back, I had completely forgotten I had watched it when it came out.
Who's responsible for the amnesia? Any of you lot? |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
I wish I could forget I'd seen the movie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2004
Location: North Liberty, Iowa
Posts: 1,233
|
Let me guess...
*Turtles aren't the stars of their movie since the film also has to include Megan Fox, Will Arnett, new Casey Jones, Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder, Tyler Perry's Stockman, Krang, Judith Hoag cameo, and a bit of Karai in what is probably a 100 minute or such film... *Megan Fox is still wooden and a horrible April...she's just there for Sexual Eye Candy. *The Turtles don't have actual heart and wit with each other (heck...Mikey and Raph COULD have a lot of fun banter between each other, since it's the 'older/tougher brother and the younger/smart-ass brother playing off each other...but that would only be in a good movie)...because God Forbid to pull from better comic book films ala what Marvel is doing with their movies... *You saw pretty much the entire movie in the trailers/advertising *No Actual Martial Arts are included in the picture, especially from the Title characters, since they're too busy doing their best Incredible Hulk impressions. *You've seen all of the action in the flick via the clips/trailers online. *At least some kind of fart joke, sex/boner joke, or somewhere in between is included *The Movie Sucks There you go. |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | ||
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Quote:
Quote:
Which is really depressing. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#49 | |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Quote:
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 924
|
Quote:
I watched the first one again not too long ago with a friend who hadn't seen it. It's actually more fun at home when you can pause and crack up over how stupid it is and riff on it. I imagine adding in alcohol makes this more fun. We had to pause while my friend got past "drain all their blood, even if it kills them" coming from a biologist.
__________________
Ninja Fox Games & Geekery: http://ninjafoxgames..com/ Last edited by SwiftNinjaFox; 05-20-2016 at 02:27 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
I don't venture outside of my area much...
but after almost falling asleep and being the first movie I nearly walked out of, that's not that hard. With all I've seen with this franchise... between the idiocy and uncaring ness of michael bay. between meghan fox telling fans to F off... between changing the movie so much for the chinese audience that it doesn't resemble tmnt at all (white shredder, anyone?) I think I'd skip a screening of this even if I got invited. I just can't get excited or support the people involved. what is with all these people not caring about franchises getting the studios biggest tentpole projects these days? glad you had fun though. Last edited by Vegita-San; 05-22-2016 at 02:52 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|