The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 AM   #601
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***The One True Shredder*** View Post
I believe that to be the case.

Except for the stuff that isn't circled, I need the stuff in this lot identified. If you don't know what it is, but know that it isn't TMNT, that will be helpful too. I don't think I've ever seen that purple insect thing, but it REALLY looks like something Playmates would have made as part of the old toyline.


Edit: The pinkish purple bug mutant is from Mike's Sewer Exploration belt.
i think the silver sword under the orange cannon is rom silver samurai from the toy biz x-men 90s line.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #602
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengushredder View Post
can anyone id this guy?
looks vaguely familiar. Is there any date/manufacturer info on him?
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #603
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
I have seen at least 5 different sewer lid shields now.

I still have these four.




__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #604
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
I have seen at least 5 different sewer lid shields now.

I still have these four.




If I remember correctly the cheapskate, the turtles cycle, 88' rocksteady, and movie star leo all have one.
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #605
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
.. AND the gags/jokes weapons pack number one I think (the grey one?).

I know where some of mine pictured go to (all besides the battle damage looking one) but just wondering if others have photos of different ones than I posted.
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:19 AM   #606
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt transformer View Post
If I remember correctly the cheapskate, the turtles cycle, 88' rocksteady, and movie star leo all have one.
Left to right: Gags and Jokes, Cheapskate, Rocksteady & Unknown

Movie Star Leo is a silver color with deeper dents on the edges. The Turtlecycle had a Trashcan shield similar to Be-Bop's Shield (But not the exact same one)
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:25 AM   #607
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
Thanks for making everything clear.^^
---------------------------------

Anyone know what this ooze container came with or how it was sold (on its own or with a figure? Did it come with a vehicle or playset? Did it come with a mini figure?)

I can not find it anywhere.



Thanks!!
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #608
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
Anyone know what this ooze container came with or how it was sold (on its own or with a figure? Did it come with a vehicle or playset? Did it come with a mini figure?)

I can not find it anywhere.



Thanks!!
It was one of the accessories on the Sewer Exploration Belt.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #609
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
Thanks!!!!^^^
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:16 AM   #610
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
are any of these turtle accessories?

does anyone know about the yellow axe?
thanks for the assistance!

__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #611
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
are any of these turtle accessories?

does anyone know about the yellow axe?
thanks for the assistance!

B = Foot Soldier - of course

REST: I say : No Turtles stuff
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #612
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
M is from the sludgemobile.
The rest (besides the footsoldier thing) are not tmnt I believe.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #613
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
thank you guys!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #614
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
That little green briefcase seems so familiar but I'm just not sure where from...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #615
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
are any of these turtle accessories?

does anyone know about the yellow axe?
thanks for the assistance!

A and D are from Jakks Pacific WWF S.T.O.M.P. series 3 Animal.
__________________
Try not to die.

Last edited by super curry max; 08-31-2013 at 07:11 PM.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:09 AM   #616
Nameless
Mad Scientist
 
Nameless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogi View Post
Left to right: Gags and Jokes, Cheapskate, Rocksteady & Unknown

Movie Star Leo is a silver color with deeper dents on the edges. The Turtlecycle had a Trashcan shield similar to Be-Bop's Shield (But not the exact same one)
and Cheapstake II has a nice bright Pink one.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #617
Topsu
Hench Mutant
 
Topsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 400
Can anyone tell me what's the motorcycle in this picture called?

(click to enlarge)
Topsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #618
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
The yellow one in the back is the Muta-bike.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #619
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
are any of these turtle accessories?

does anyone know about the yellow axe?
thanks for the assistance!

I and K are to Sungold Galaxy Fighters

Yellow axe is Battle Trolls

F looks like Transformers G1 Roughstuff
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #620
Topsu
Hench Mutant
 
Topsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
The yellow one in the back is the Muta-bike.
Thanks, much appreciated!
Topsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.