The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #641
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Also...do we have opening and closing music picked out? Donnie, didn't you want a little more than Logo moving to the top to form the full cover? You know...more than this:

I know we felt the OT theme was not what we wanted to use, but what do we want to use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Opening and closing music is in the audio I sent you... What is the audio you are using there, I didn't use that music at all... Did I waste my time?

-ms
MS fit all the music to the project. No you didn't waste your time, sir! Did you not receive all of the music spliced in Kev?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #642
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
That is the OLD video that I did as a test run (note that it was made in February of 2011...really it's been almost a year..ye gods.). The audio track I'm using has music laid in...but not anything before the first line of dialogue.

I have 3 files: Music final audio, Voice Final Audio, and Music and Voices Final Audio.

What I was wondering is, Donnie didn't you say you wanted more before the first page than the cover "animation," like a "A TMNT Voice Comic Production" or something...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 01-24-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #643
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Cool deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What I was wondering is, Donnie didn't you say you wanted more before the first page than the cover "animation," like a "A TMNT Voice Comic Production" or something...
Yeah, I think what I originally had in mind was an intro, kinda like a movie...ya know, black screen and red letters something to the effect of "TMNT Voice Comics Presents..." "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1" or something of that sort. But the cover and title could still be on those pages...it's not like it looks bad. As long as the music is different lol...like maybe the beginning of "Shredder's Suite" or something...darker.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #644
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Hello again. 2 things:

For some reason the PNG files I had needed to be re-saved for their transparent backgrounds to work correctly. While doing that I noticed a size discrepancy between Onri's pages and Sliced's. Sliced's pages (the first 20) are crisp and big, Onri's tend to be smaller, and when you start to blow them up...that difference rears it's ugly head in the form of really pixelated images. I thought I may be able to go back with my digital copy of the PBBZ version and do it myself, but my Paint (Photo) Shop skills aren't that great (also at first I thought it was just the text bubbles, it looks like everything may be too small). I can continue working with Sliced pages for now while the other pages are being done. I guess that's my mistake...should have had the size uniform from the get-go.
His were 2550x3700ish her's are 612x864 (I assume those are pixels).
Sorry to hear this man. I described to Oniri everything I was doing with the pages, and she seemed to understand it all no problem.

I opted for larger size pages so that it would be easier to work with. Every page I did is in 300 dpi in the size range you described.

If I had more time on my hands, I'd be more than happy to finish the remaining pages. I'll see what I can do, but I won't be able to do anything before next week.

Anyone else could give us a hand with this?
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:23 PM   #645
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Sadly I don't know who else could do it besides MS. Oniri was too busy to do them over again when we thought we lost everything.

Is it really that noticeable of a size difference, Kev? You could maybe set up the editing where the pics don't really blow up or anything?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:16 AM   #646
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Oh yeah. It's VERY noticeable. I'm hacking up the issue panel by panel. It really shows.
I have 2 options I think will be awesome for the "Opening" music.
http://www.mediafire.com/?i0u1003a8a889l7
Thoughts?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #647
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Oh yeah. It's VERY noticeable. I'm hacking up the issue panel by panel. It really shows.
I have 2 options I think will be awesome for the "Opening" music.
http://www.mediafire.com/?i0u1003a8a889l7
Thoughts?
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you - will listen to this later - been bogged down w/ school work + work.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #648
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you - will listen to this later - been bogged down w/ school work + work.
If you give the go ahead let me know and I will include these in the audio track.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #649
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
If you give the go ahead let me know and I will include these in the audio track.

-ms
Sweet, you've got the green light! I think "Opening 2" is the best choice - it's clearer and darker than 1.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #650
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Jester - What is the status of the edit? Are you completely stuck and cannot move forward or what? If you had what you needed right now how long do you think it would take to finish editing? Are you burnt out and need someone else to do the editing? I am just curious as the project has been in production for over a year now and it looks like there is no release in sight.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #651
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I'm working on Splinter's telling the origin. But there's sooo much text and some times so few pictures I worry that it's very boring. I may have to save certain segments, then use chroma key to give me more than 2 image layers in attempt to make it a little more visually exciting.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #652
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I'm working on Splinter's telling the origin. But there's sooo much text and some times so few pictures I worry that it's very boring. I may have to save certain segments, then use chroma key to give me more than 2 image layers in attempt to make it a little more visually exciting.
That sounds pretty cool.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #653
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
I've asked (begged) Sliced to do the last 20 pages, we'll see what he says.

Do you want MS to do some editing as well Kev or do you still want the whole burden?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #654
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
I'm on it.

I'll try to send pages as soon as they're done to jester to speed things up.

Don't worry we'll pull this off you guys !
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #655
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliced View Post
i'm on it.

I'll try to send pages as soon as they're done to jester to speed things up.

Don't worry we'll pull this off you guys !
this day...we fight!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #656
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
What's the latest on this, lads?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #657
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
I'll be working on this alot this weekend. Should be able to send a few pages to jester this week, then I'll try to complete it this weekend.

If everything goes well, this should FINALLY be done soon.

Thank you for your patience guys !
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #658
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliced View Post
I'll be working on this alot this weekend. Should be able to send a few pages to jester this week, then I'll try to complete it this weekend.

If everything goes well, this should FINALLY be done soon.

Thank you for your patience guys !
Thank YOU good sir! Remember to also send the stuff to my email and MS please.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #659
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Thank Genbu.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #660
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Quick update :

I've been working on the bubbles of quite a few pages already. I'll soon attack the original pages, draw over them and make sure everything looks good.

The finished pages should start pouring in tomorow. If I can't complete them all, it'll be damn close.

Really startin' to finally see the end of this project! Been a long road but we'll do it !
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan motion comic, fan project, volume 1 issue 1


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.