The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #661
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
What's up with the red Baxter claws, man? Ugh...
What's odd is that the pictures from the London Toy Fair shows him with dark grey claws

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...&postcount=141
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:53 PM   #662
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
So many awesome new toys!
Indeed, my wallet is crying
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #663
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Indeed, my wallet is crying
LOL same here!
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #664
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
LOL same here!
Gotta start working more overtime, just to be able to afford this stuff lol
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #665
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Gotta start working more overtime, just to be able to afford this stuff lol
I hear ya LOL
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #666
GrimmKey
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogi View Post
So I just picked up a Sewer Cruiser and I had a few questions for those that have it (or maybe saw something I didn't)

snip

Any particular place the stickers should go? (the box shows the warning sticker, but there's nothing about them in the instructions)

What are the two silver pieces? They seem like random garbage to be mixed into the Ooze or something (The box and instructions say nothing about them)

What are the two tabs near the front of the surfboard for? (they're above the two silver pieces in the picture above) The box nor instructions mention anything about them (notice a trend here? )
I'd agree that the pieces are for ooze-less folks, but I like your idea of mixing it with the ooze. I think the reason that they include random, unmentioned bits is either just bad instruction writers or, hopefully, people who are wanting to encourage free-form play. As to the tabs, I believe those are for the feet to slip under?
GrimmKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:17 AM   #667
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmKey View Post
I'd agree that the pieces are for ooze-less folks, but I like your idea of mixing it with the ooze. I think the reason that they include random, unmentioned bits is either just bad instruction writers or, hopefully, people who are wanting to encourage free-form play. As to the tabs, I believe those are for the feet to slip under?
The feet don't quite reach far enough to get under the tabs (plus I think they're not wide enough for the toes to fit under)



I also tried placing weapons in them but they're kinda loose (in some cases they just fall out)

At this point I'm figuring it's one of two possibilities:

Some engineering thing I'll never understand

A scrapped action feature that possibly involved a rubber band
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:47 AM   #668
Orisue
Foot Soldier
 
Orisue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Riverside,CA
Posts: 103
Oh god i'm def gonna be broke!
Orisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #669
Threat
Foot Soldier
 
Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
Thought I'd show you a teaser pic of the first Anchovy Alley I did up. I really like this playset.

__________________
Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #670
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threat View Post
Thought I'd show you a teaser pic of the first Anchovy Alley I did up. I really like this playset.

Wow, it looks amazing. Great job!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #671
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Super cool, Threat!
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:46 PM   #672
Veedubguy83
Hench Mutant
 
Veedubguy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 264
Amazing, a little paint goes a long way!
Veedubguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:13 PM   #673
Irishmile
Hench Mutant
 
Irishmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
Yeah.. that looks really awesome.
__________________
Irishmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #674
Orisue
Foot Soldier
 
Orisue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Riverside,CA
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threat View Post
Thought I'd show you a teaser pic of the first Anchovy Alley I did up. I really like this playset.

Wow looks great
Orisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:29 PM   #675
jd04988
Hench Mutant
 
jd04988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 268
....

When is the expected release of these new figures?
jd04988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #676
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist
 
JonesyKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,063
none of the stores around here even sell the ooze canisters. walmart and toys r us have the figures but said they dont carry the ooze. also can someone clarify for me why the ooze is $20.00 on ebay? do they cost that much retail or is someone just charging a bunch ?
__________________
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #677
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyJonesFan View Post
none of the stores around here even sell the ooze canisters. walmart and toys r us have the figures but said they dont carry the ooze. also can someone clarify for me why the ooze is $20.00 on ebay? do they cost that much retail or is someone just charging a bunch ?
They cost about 8 dollars at retail. People on eBay are just trying to make a quick buck.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #678
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orisue View Post
Oh god i'm def gonna be broke!
Rofl we all are
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #679
jd04988
Hench Mutant
 
jd04988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 268
ooze

I bought ooze at my local TRU yesterday, it was 6.99 per, there is still about a case left I believe.
jd04988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #680
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Any update on the actual release dates of the Wave 2, of TMNT figures?



Sidebar: Is this upcoming set of figures considered Wave 2 or 3? A lot of members referred to DogPound/FishFace/MetalHead releases as a 1.5 so is that the official word on it?
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.