![]() |
|
|
#661 | ||
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Quote:
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#662 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 175
|
Eric Sacchs was telling that tall dark figure that he was taking his armor to the next level. Oroku Saki?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#663 | ||
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Quote:
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#664 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 175
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#665 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I don't know, in my opinion that'd be even worse. As others have said, if you have the real Shredder in the movie, why the bait-and-switch when you just KNOW it's going to make people angry?
I've said it before: Playing games with your audience - especially an audience as fickle and hard-to-please as this one - with a film that's supposed to re-establish the entire film franchise is a very bad idea. You only get one chance to make a first impression. Pulling a "Just Kidding! Saki was in the movie all along! We GOT YOU!" seems like a really poorly-thought out idea. Like the Talia reveal, or "Robin", in Dark Knight Rises. In the theater, everyone goes "Aw, man!" And then, once the shock wears off, everyone goes "Wait... that was actually kind of stupid, why'd they do that?" Then again, it kind of seems like everyone involved has never actually tried to market a movie before, so I wouldn't put anything past them. |
|
|
|
|
|
#666 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: NM Burque
Posts: 93
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#667 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Dead serious question: Didn't people hate that, though? I missed that one, I just know my FB was full of a lot of not-so-nice comments about it. I'm not exactly "up" on my Iron Man.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#668 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
I cannot stop re-watching trailer 4...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#669 |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
They... lied to us? I feel so dirty!!!
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
#670 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I know. Next thing, they'll be telling me there ain't no such thing as goddamn unicorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#671 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 566
|
So, after all this, the trailer suggests that Sachs is definitely not the Shredder....he clearly tells someone in the shadow they are upgrading "your" armor. I wonder what the twist is. I pray we aren't dealing with a rang/Turin shredder...though I still think that's a possibility. If we can't get a true Oroku Saki, I'd rather have a white human shredder than alien.
__________________
Try to rely on YOUR, Turtle Power!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#672 | |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Quote:
Batman Begins and Dark Knight Rises, though. Did not like it. Rises was the worst of them with their last minute "twist" that Talia was there. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#673 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
With Begins, I assume you mean Ra's? I didn't think much of that. Everyone knew Liam was Ra's the first time they showed his face in the marketing materials. Nobody but Ra's would have such silly facial hair. Nobody should have been fooled by that.
Talia, though, was one of those things that seemed awesome in the theater, and really pointless and silly on the drive home. That, "Robin", and a few other things, just felt like, "This is the last movie, we gotta squeeze in as much stuff as we can or the nerds will bitch that it's not in there." |
|
|
|
|
|
#674 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
trailer 4 out yet???
|
|
|
|
|
|
#675 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#676 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
oh i thought someone dropped it unofficially... someone a few posts up said they cant stop watching trailer 4
|
|
|
|
|
|
#677 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#678 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 54
|
the new trailer is so so good. I am 110% behind this movie.
Intrigued by william fichtner saying to shadowed man "we are taking YOUR armor to the next level" |
|
|
|
|
|
#679 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#680 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
can someone please PM me the 4th trailer?? im just as patient as everyone else coming on this site hoping and chiming in.... please
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films, trailer |
|
|