The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #681
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post
Don't know if this has been shared yet or not, but here's a short clip of the injured Leo taking on The Creep.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...gHkMiiyCm0</a>
It was shared. Pretty sweet clip.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #682
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post
Don't know if this has been shared yet or not, but here's a short clip of the injured Leo taking on The Creep.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...gHkMiiyCm0</a>
Yeah, that was posted awhile back. Still, I am pretty stoked to see this fight. Everything from the music playing, Seth Green, and Creep have me pretty excited for Leo's comeback.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #683
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #684
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
How many times are you gonna keep posting that? WE GET IT!

Sheesh.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:59 PM   #685
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
You're turning into a broken record....
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #686
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
I know it going to be hard but my best suggestion for you is to take some mind eraser shots and forget that Jason Biggs had anything to do with that show.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:02 PM   #687
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
I almost agree with you but I haven't heard enough to determine if I totally hate it.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:02 PM   #688
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
I wish they stuck with Dom. His voice was nearly identical to Bigg's and his acting was improving. If he stuck for Season 3 I bet he would have been indistinguishable from Bigg's.

Why did Nick have to ruin it?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:03 PM   #689
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
Why do you make a big deal out of it? They explain why his voice is different in the episode, so they actually took an unfortunate event that happened in real life and turned it into a positive for the show.

They state that Leo's throat was severely damaged by his attack by Shredder, which as a result, puts The Shredder even more over as a big time badass.

Do what Mikey told you Master Splinter said...

"We must accept the hand the universe has dealt us."
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:03 PM   #690
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
I know it going to be hard but my best suggestion for you is to take some mind eraser shots and forget that Jason Biggs had anything to do with that show.
Or he could actually watch the show and not make judgment based on like a 20 second clip.

The fact that they address the voice change in the show should ease the blow. A crushed throat will change one's voice.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #691
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
I'm willing to give him a chance. It's going to take some time to getting use to but if it means that we get some hell of a performance then by all means bring on the Green.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #692
Megchan
Foot Soldier
 
Megchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
If you don't like it, then mute the bloody thing and read subtitles.
__________________

Image by RamyB of TeeTurtle
Megchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #693
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior
 
Metalhead 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Yeah, that was posted awhile back. Still, I am pretty stoked to see this fight. Everything from the music playing, Seth Green, and Creep have me pretty excited for Leo's comeback.
My bad then, I've been trying to avoid this side of the Drome until I was caught up on all my episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I can't stand Seth Green's Leonardo voice. I think Nick's Leo is ruined for me now.
My God man, I hope none of your relatives are ever in a voice-altering accident.
"Sorry mom. I can't love you anymore, you sound different."
Metalhead 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:55 PM   #694
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
I guess I'm waiting until this weekend to hear Seth as Leo. I bet he's pretty good.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #695
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I wish they stuck with Dom. His voice was nearly identical to Bigg's and his acting was improving. If he stuck for Season 3 I bet he would have been indistinguishable from Bigg's.

Why did Nick have to ruin it?
He still lacked the emotion Biggs had . Seth is a good actor so he could bring that emotion back . And stop letting every little thing get to you all I ever see you do is complain . I bet in a few episodes you'll eventually like Seth and adjust to him .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #696
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
So the story involving big foot sounds like that episode of the 2k3 series where there was that Monster Hunter who was looking for one of the three elintian beasts the "Green Man" as she called it.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #697
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
I guess I'm waiting until this weekend to hear Seth as Leo. I bet he's pretty good.
His voice was kind of off in the trailer. I will admit that. But, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Back in his Buffy days and his small cameo in Enemy of the State, he definitely has a vocal range that can suit Leo. I could also vision Leo from his role in Without a Paddle. Give him some time to work out the kinks. He might be purposefully talking extta gruff, to try to sound weak or tired.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:33 PM   #698
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
You're turning into a broken record....
Wait, he's just now becoming that? Maybe you witnessed the whole triceratons fiasco? Or the Zeck bebop disaster? What about the Russian rocksteady rampage?

I think we should all give Seth a chance. Again, I was so for getting rid of Dom because of his lacking inflection, but the clip of Seth isn't what I'd really want for Leo full time. With that though, for Leo's intense moments, it's perfect. Just waiting to see what range this Leo has. Jason's leo was great because his voice could be really high, or really low
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #699
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
Wait, he's just now becoming that? Maybe you witnessed the whole triceratons fiasco? Or the Zeck bebop disaster? What about the Russian rocksteady rampage?

I think we should all give Seth a chance. Again, I was so for getting rid of Dom because of his lacking inflection, but the clip of Seth isn't what I'd really want for Leo full time. With that though, for Leo's intense moments, it's perfect. Just waiting to see what range this Leo has. Jason's leo was great because his voice could be really high, or really low
On this topic... Sorry for not specifying. ^^
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #700
Zatoichi
Thug
 
Zatoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
I'm willing to give Seth Green a chance voicing Leo, especially since I'm somewhat of a fan and I only heard him speak a few lines as Leo.
__________________
"Come get some."

Zatoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.