The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2014, 06:34 PM   #741
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
Bingo


Exactly what I was thinking. She'll more than likely be alive, otherwise why add her. So why is she still alive? Frozen. Best fitting explanation. Also leaves some more time for the season 2 progress, with maybe Donnie having trouble thawing her out. Or maybe he'll thaw her out immediatly. Either way
Think that April's mother may help Donnie figure out a way to help Mutagen Man? You know, given that she could possibly have been frozen.

That aside, I like the theory. Maybe she will be temporarily blind. Man, can't wait to see it. I also hope Kurtzman gets brought back in somehow.

Since Kirby is under suspicion, what if he's the one responsible for April's mother's state? Maybe that theory about him not being April's father holds some weight after all....but what if he was cloned while being held captive...no wait, his mutation.

Ugh! Darn you show. I want Kirby to have always been involved with the Kraang! lol

Edit: Hey! What if a combination of April and her mother's DNA is what's needed to make retromutagen for those affected by perfected mutagen?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #742
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Think that April's mother may help Donnie figure out a way to help Mutagen Man? You know, given that she could possibly have been frozen.

That aside, I like the theory. Maybe she will be temporarily blind. Man, can't wait to see it. I also hope Kurtzman gets brought back in somehow.

Since Kirby is under suspicion, what if he's the one responsible for April's mother's state? Maybe that theory about him not being April's father holds some weight after all....but what if he was cloned while being held captive...no wait, his mutation.

Ugh! Darn you show. I want Kirby to have always been involved with the Kraang! lol

Edit: Hey! What if a combination of April and her mother's DNA is what's needed to make retromutagen for those affected by perfected mutagen?
I highly doubt Kirby was ever involved with the Kraang, but I did have this theory awhile ago that April's mother is actually a Neutrino in disguise. Like she and her people were at war with the Kraang and she sacrificed herself to close the portals to their world, leaving her trapped on Earth. She had gotten surgery done on her ears to make her pass for human and then tried to live incognito as a scientist. She meets Kirby, falls in love, has April, but then the Kraang discover her and she escapes to keep April a secret.

The reason why I made her a Neutrino is because I figured in order to use April to take over the planet, they would need to combine DNA from this dimension with DNA from Dimension X. If Neutrinos were from Dimension X and they could breed with humans to form a proper hybrid, then that would be useful to them. April's mother knew this and decided to fake her death in order to keep April a secret and lead the Kraang away.

....buuuuuuuuut thanks to Season 2, that's yet another theory I can just chuck out the window, along with my theories based on Oroku Saki and Teng Shen arranged marriage and Irma being able to talk to animals.

Seriously, though, it'd be a miracle if Kirby doesn't get committed after all this is over. And if his long-lost wife returns after years of disappearance...yeah, we should have a padded cell and straight jacket on standby.

I still have a theory that he'll forbid the Turtles from ever going near April again if her mother doesn't come back for good. His fear and paranoia is going to blind his judgement, breaking poor Donnie's heart.
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:23 PM   #743
raphmike
Foot Soldier
 
raphmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: usa
Posts: 156
cool april name after her mom lol just kidding (why i say because of renae jacobs use to voice of april 1987.) btw i can not wait see new season 3.
raphmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #744
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
I would love it if April's mother was/is a Neutrino, but that boat sailed.

Last edited by drgon78; 10-02-2014 at 07:52 PM.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #745
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior
 
Metalhead 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 822
APRIL'S MOM IS THE CREEP!! LEO PUKED ON HER GRAVE!!!

not really, but that'd be pretty f-ed up...
Metalhead 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #746
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
just happened to notice this after rewatching the finale but there is a time frame mishap

Kirby passes out after seeing the kraang walker and ships pass by outside the window and the water gets dumped on his face a little before leo is thrown through the window but the part where he tries to keep april in the apartment and has the creepy eye look is almost in the middle of both of those events
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #747
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I took it to not literally mean she's buried there. Maybe they find out more about her is all.

I could be wrong but the wording doesn't make it sound to me like a corpse or something is there.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #748
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
It's the Kraang ship that was buried, not April's mother. But they probably uncover some clues to April's mother whereabouts from some evidence found in the ship. Could be an "interactive" hologram of her or something, like how Jor-El left his imagery to Superman.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #749
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
The April is a neutrino theory isn't entirely debunked. After all when Donnie told April she was a mutant it is because he had no other way to describe what she is.

As for April's mother being experimented on, I doubt she is the only woman or pregnant woman that the Kraang have experimented on. So who knows maybe there are others out there that have been created the same way April was.

And we don't know much about the Neutrinos in the OT other then the fact the baby's have telekinetic powers that fade as they grow older.

They are the only real humanoid race that exists in Dimention X.

And they are against Kraang and his tyranny.

So if anything, April's origin in the 2012 series could be a new definition on the Neutrino's.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #750
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
The April is a neutrino theory isn't entirely debunked. After all when Donnie told April she was a mutant it is because he had no other way to describe what she is.

As for April's mother being experimented on, I doubt she is the only woman or pregnant woman that the Kraang have experimented on. So who knows maybe there are others out there that have been created the same way April was.

And we don't know much about the Neutrinos in the OT other then the fact the baby's have telekinetic powers that fade as they grow older.

They are the only real humanoid race that exists in Dimention X.

And they are against Kraang and his tyranny.

So if anything, April's origin in the 2012 series could be a new definition on the Neutrino's.
This is a really good theory! I hope it's true.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:29 AM   #751
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
I hope it is true as well.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:51 AM   #752
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yep, I also hope she's a Neutrino. That would be awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:15 AM   #753
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Hey, was anything added or taken out of the intro for season 3? Is Karai still considered a bad guy when they show Shredder?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:23 AM   #754
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post
APRIL'S MOM IS THE CREEP!! LEO PUKED ON HER GRAVE!!!

not really, but that'd be pretty f-ed up...
Hey, if that did happen, they could have gone with I Puked On Your Grave for the season 3 premiere title to pay homage to that horror movie.

Seriously though, can't wait to see the new season 3 intro. Seems like we get a different bunch of clips season by season where the theme song is concerned. Also lovin the April Neutrino theory.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #755
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I'm not seeing the episode for download/stream anywhere yet. Don't they usually launch it at midnight on the première date?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #756
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I'm not seeing the episode for download/stream anywhere yet. Don't they usually launch it at midnight on the première date?
I've been looking on amazon instant video and iTunes all week and still nothing. I hope we'll see links to the first half of season 3 showing up at some point today or during the weekend. Might have something to do with Nick airing the last few episodes of season 2 and then going right into 3? I'll certainly continue to keep my eyes open.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #757
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
I've been looking on amazon instant video and iTunes all week and still nothing. I hope we'll see links to the first half of season 3 showing up at some point today or during the weekend. Might have something to do with Nick airing the last few episodes of season 2 and then going right into 3? I'll certainly continue to keep my eyes open.
Unfortunately, if they don't get the episode up by at least 8 or so tonight before it airs on TV, I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I got the opening shift at work and I can't afford to stay up too late. Yeah, yeah, I'm a wuss, but hey: Something to look forward to, right? Just gotta avoid Tumblr and this board until I get off work at 2:30 tomorrow, then I'll be good.
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #758
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,788
What time does this episode air EST? Is it 7pm?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #759
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
What time does this episode air EST? Is it 7pm?
I thought you guys said it aired at 8:00 EST.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #760
ShelleyQuick
Foot Soldier
 
ShelleyQuick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I thought you guys said it aired at 8:00 EST.
I'm in Fla, so I am definitely on EST time. My DVR says 8pm.
__________________
Just a small town girl in a great big world.

ShelleyQuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.