The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2026, 02:16 PM   #7801
teemu
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 1,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelinSTL View Post
Someone besides Robo needs to genuinely ask them what the heck is going on with the 1987 line.
.

Exactly! Just ask!
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 07:33 PM   #7802
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
More variants, no pre or post red Sky CBS characters: https://www.instagram.com/msmithtmnt/
- Horny Raphael. Great. I appreciate the season 3 influence of this wave, but Green with Jealousy is one of the worst FW episodes of all time. Hard pass.

- Mechanic Donatello. From Shredderville and maybe one other episode? Doubtful I’m interested unless there’s some crazy accessories I want.

- Incognito Michelangelo, easily the best of this bunch. The clown hair/glasses are just from a short segment of Outlaw Casey Jones, I think. If money and space were no object, I’d probably buy a 4-pack if they did the other 3.

- Tuxedo Leonardo. What’s this from? I remember them briefly wearing suits in the Mr. Ogg episode and maybe Corporate Raiders? And this is obviously not their gangster attire from season 4. Drawing a blank here.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2026, 12:39 AM   #7803
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
- Tuxedo Leonardo. What’s this from? I remember them briefly wearing suits in the Mr. Ogg episode and maybe Corporate Raiders? And this is obviously not their gangster attire from season 4. Drawing a blank here.
While it isn't their mafia garb from The Cufflink Caper, that IS where this disguise also originates. The episode begins with the turtles attending a toy company's preview gala. It's a black-tie event so they wear the best they have, & it's at that very event where Big Louie's guys bust in to steal jewelry in pursuit of the "Cufflinks of Cathay"

I'd grab that Leo, for sure! Will go nicely with my Cufflink Caper animation cels.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2026, 04:34 AM   #7804
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
My man! I should have know that, it was tripping me up because the others were season 3. Thank you, sensei.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2026, 04:46 PM   #7805
Dask
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: NY
Posts: 1,353
All these variants are annoying me.

They look cool in 4 packs but each 4 pack to complete the set is like 150.

And getting them solo completes my OCD completist itch but then triggers my having them as a set itch

These are unnecessary. If you want to release a 4 pack just release at SDCC or something.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2026, 05:10 PM   #7806
Heyowakka
Stone Warrior
 
Heyowakka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 503
I don’t buy action figures, and I haven’t since I was a child; but seeing these variants gives me the same reaction I had back then.

Aside from the Ultimate variants that improve on the original, such as April, Shredder and Slash, variants are boring.

Surely there are other characters they haven’t given figures to yet, or some that need new, more accurate molds.
Heyowakka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2026, 12:18 PM   #7807
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948


Tempestra confirmed!

In a recent YouTube video of the NECA Toy Fair booth, Trevor accidentally had a card for Tempestra's figure in his hand. Looks like Q3 2026.

Gives me more hope for this line for sure, and maybe there's a potential for more reveals as the year goes on with a more 1987-focused coverage come SDCC time.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2026, 12:30 PM   #7808
teemu
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 1,049
Now give me Machine gun Granny!
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2026, 12:39 PM   #7809
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
Also, wow, in that video too - Robot Reviews asks Trevor about potential giant Krang this year, and they're still hopeful, but if he had to potentially BALLPARK a price ... could be $250-300.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2026, 01:37 PM   #7810
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
I wonder why Tempestra is ultimate?


Razhar and Tokka variants? Pass on these. No variants for me!


That being said bring on the mob bosses, season 8-10 characters, and Shrreeka.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2026, 01:38 PM   #7811
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I wonder why Tempestra is ultimate?
More than likely cause she'll come with an arcade.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2026, 07:12 PM   #7812
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
Yep, there it is - I knew they were gonna have to charge an arm and a leg for Giant Krang. Sorry, don't need one that bad.

And on the same topic I like how the full set of 3 Batman Returns 8" is going to cost more than a single 1/4 scaler did not all that long ago.

But back to the topic at hand, NECA can eat all these new turtle variants along with the vacation turtles. I won't buy either set and I bet a massive number of others won't either. So eat them they will. It will be an epic fail.

Will not buy robo Tokka/Rahzar either.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2026, 07:34 AM   #7813
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
We have a Robo Tokka, Robo Rahzar, toon Last Ronin (TBD), but not toon Movie 1 turtles as depicted on the clothing of 1990. They could, at least, make Toony Classics of the movie 1 turtles. I just find it funny that Robo Tokka and Rahzar are being made when there are far more fans of the first movie than the second. Just for the record, I love both movies, but the first will always be the most iconic.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2026, 02:53 PM   #7814
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Robo Tokka and Rahzar will be at Haulathon next month: https://toynewsi.com/139-62132
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2026, 10:26 AM   #7815
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Absolutely wild to me that Robo Tokka and Robo Rahzar are getting a wide release at places like EE and BBTS - none of the Haulathon figures seemed to actually be exclusive, just first release by a few months.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2026, 12:14 PM   #7816
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
Absolutely wild to me that Robo Tokka and Robo Rahzar are getting a wide release at places like EE and BBTS - none of the Haulathon figures seemed to actually be exclusive, just first release by a few months.
Is it because they weren’t intended to be as exclusive as we were first led to believe, or are people running out of steam on these, and orders aren’t being placed? I’m not trying to be cynical; I’m genuinely curious.
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2026, 01:58 PM   #7817
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00 View Post
Is it because they weren’t intended to be as exclusive as we were first led to believe, or are people running out of steam on these, and orders aren’t being placed? I’m not trying to be cynical; I’m genuinely curious.
They’re probably just not moving the units they thought they would. Same thing happened when Mercenary Karai, Body Count Casey, etc. showed up in stores after being advertised as NECA Store exclusive with a limited amount produced.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2026, 08:59 AM   #7818
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00 View Post
Is it because they weren’t intended to be as exclusive as we were first led to believe, or are people running out of steam on these, and orders aren’t being placed? I’m not trying to be cynical; I’m genuinely curious.
I'm not surprised that the Usagi stuff is getting a wide release since those fall under the comics license.

But the toon line has been Target exclusive for years now, aside from a few random convention/lootcrate figures.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2026, 03:59 PM   #7819
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
SDCC is a month away! It'll be interesting to see what NECA brings to the table in terms of new stuff. So curious how or if the Mattel handling of the license is affecting new figures at all.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2026, 04:55 PM   #7820
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Come on Red Sky Turtles, April, Carter, and Lord Dregg.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.