The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2006, 11:59 PM   #61
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Well this new one looks intresting.

When I get some more ideas, I'll post them.

And I promise none of them will involve popsicles lol
Hehe in a good way or a bad way?
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:43 PM   #62
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
No popsicles period, in fact after my little joke, I can't even eat a popsicle anymore, especially not creamsicles.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:24 PM   #63
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
No popsicles period, in fact after my little joke, I can't even eat a popsicle anymore, especially not creamsicles.
Ah man your missing a good thing I love the mexican fruit/milk popsicles.Mmm yum! aMNyways lets see some more screencap stories before ppl get scared
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:28 PM   #64
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist
 
Lady Venus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hangin' out in the Turtles' Lair
Posts: 1,268
I needed a great laugh today and I guess I found it.
__________________
RIP Mommy Angie! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your swords stay sharp!) - Eragon


Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #65
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Indeed really funny

I agree with Mike tho' that monkey looks rabid
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:56 PM   #66
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Mikey: Hey check it out, South park is coming on!


Raph: All right, is my favorite episode "Trapped in a Closet"


Announcer: This just in, the episode Trapped in a Closet will not be scene tonight....
Leo: What the F##K!
Announcer: I know but let me finished. Because Tom is too much of a pissant little-cult joining-pussy, we can never show this episode again. Instead we bring you a rerun of...sigh...Mind of Mencia. In related news, you can send your hate mail, death threats, and time bombs to Tom Cuise, address......




Casey: VENDETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Later That Night

Cruise: Oh wow, it's the TMNT, how cool, I love you guys. So what are you doing here?




Cruise: Uhh, guys?




Cruise..........katie......

TMNT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!


And Tom Cruise was never heard from again...
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:07 PM   #67
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Ahhh..HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! Oh man.if we get to attack celebrities.....I got a few I know who need an attack
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #68
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Dove
Ahhh..HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! Oh man.if we get to attack celebrities.....I got a few I know who need an attack
Your'e thread, go crazy.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #69
Fledermaus
Mad Scientist
 
Fledermaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
You people *sheds tear* make me so happy with these crazy stories... I mean... a whole day can go by and it's nothing but pain and agony and morbid stares from sullen faces -- no laughter, except the "it's all futile" exhalations of defeat. I need my daily fix of insanity, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing that fix.

*grabs Turtle Dove and plants big passionate kiss on mouth. grabs would-be-raphman and does likewise.*
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #70
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
ok now that was hilarious... are you really sure about that Fledermaous don't scare would -be-Raphman away...
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:54 PM   #71
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledermaus
*grabs Turtle Dove and plants big passionate kiss on mouth. grabs would-be-raphman and does likewise.*
*stares back passionatley and returns the favor*





LOL, kidding....seriously..

*stares back horrified before burning lips*
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:14 PM   #72
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
^_^ Thanks Flad! This idea tickled me a bit...

*Dun-Dundun"


Don: So this map will lead us to the sewers of Mexico wher we're going to meet The RatKing for dinner.
Raph: Uhh aren't the sewers in Mexico a bit...uhh different?
Leo:Hmm..
Mikey:47.48.49.50 ok thats it for arm streachs


Leo:Hey isn't Mexico known for turtle?


Mikey: I think your thinking of turtles as in candy like that Mr Peanut Bar candy. Nobody eats turtle in Mexico. Do you know what that means?


Don:That we can walk around on the streets w/o beening called dinner?


Raph: WE can try taco pizza and faj-uh whatever the hell it's called?


Mikey: Even better.We get to eat all we want for free


Raph: Right on!
Donnie:Good cause I don't know how to get forein money


April: Uh...ah crap you guys are in for a hell of a surprise


:::LATER:::
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:22 PM   #73
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Raph does look real happy to see april for some reason....
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:24 PM   #74
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
RatKIng:Welcome turtles. So nice to see you here.Right this way. This is the uh...exculsive dinner room


Don:Wow.Gee thanks Ratking, you went through all this for us? How can we ever repay you?
Mikey:Huh? Did I just see a mexican dude with a knife?


Ratking:What the hell are you talking about?There's no mexican dude with a knife.Your just seeing things Mikey. Now go take your seats...Juan is ready to take your order...


:::LATER:::

Splinter:Look what the Ratking sent express mail...."Fajeta Sushis"
April:Uhh Splinter I think I should tell you something.....
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-20-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #75
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929

To defat the Shredder, Mikey takes a cue from Naruto...

Turtles Dove: Oh My!
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #76
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael

To defat the Shredder, Mikey takes a cue from Naruto...

Turtles Dove: Oh My!

What?!!! LMAO
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:02 PM   #77
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Dove
What?!!! LMAO
In the anime/manga Naruto, the title character use a technique called the Shadow Clone Jutsu, where he makes copies of himself...oh boy, I just killed it.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:09 PM   #78
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
In the anime/manga Naruto, the title character use a technique called the Shadow Clone Jutsu, where he makes copies of himself...oh boy, I just killed it.
Oh my!

Leo: Well-Well.....if it isn't the version of us that got cancelled.....
Raph: Hmm...hee why the hell do you have letters on your belts? CAn't you guys tell each other apart?
Don:And they are the same color...
Mikey:Hey..where the hell is my other version's nunchucks?


Mikey:Argh..Look they where illegal in the UK ok?
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-20-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 08:22 AM   #79
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Dove
Oh my!

Leo: Well-Well.....if it isn't the version of us that got cancelled.....
Raph: Hmm...hee why the hell do you have letters on your belts? CAn't you guys tell each other apart?
Don:And they are the same color...
Mikey:Hey..where the hell is my other version's nunchucks?


Mikey:Argh..Look they where illegal in the UK ok?

Good one!

NS/OS clashes are always so funny... maybe I should join the bandwagon?
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:17 AM   #80
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
YAH JUMP in! I'd love to see your stuff.
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.